Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted K24A2 Ep3

Feedback Score
    updated pics

Feedback Score
    damn the rbc makes a HUGE difference already. the sound and everything. sounds better, pulls better. this set up is beastly at just 4 psi!

Feedback Score
    That's awesome, glad to hear it. Pics and vids ASAP!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I checked on that throttle bracket. It's actually just been left alone. I swore I had cut it and what not but I guess I was wrong.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    should have some end of next week.

Feedback Score
    wastegate diaphragm ripped, i think. fml. ordering a new tial 38mm diaphragm...

edit: nvm i took it apart, diaphragm was good, changed the cheap bolts out for good ones and ordered new 38mm gaskets, put in 8lb spring, changed the synthetic washers out for copper ones, and some high temp grease on the valve stem/guide to help seal it better.

probably going to install a new return line, tsi in favor from the banjo bolt.
    Last edited by AKEP; 07-10-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Feedback Score
    done, tune this week for 8 psi.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice man, wastegate problem solved? Also, how did you get your hands on the TSI return?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Nice man, wastegate problem solved? Also, how did you get your hands on the TSI return?
    my bad for the long reply, i guess ff5 doesn't refresh app tabs. i look at this everytime i open firefox but no updates...lame.

anyway, i emailed them. took a couple days for a response but i got one and sent them my cc number and all that through email (risky, i know) but they charged me $20 and shipped it out. i should warn that you should lay it face down on a sheet of 220 and sand it flat. i swear they machined mine but when i tried the 220 it showed a couple low spots. so i did that and made a gasket out of oil resistant gasket material i picked up at autozone (i also made gaskets for my oil lines with it, no leaks) and slapped it on. i got some 5/8 steel braided line for my return and i'll say it now, you need to install that line while the plate is OFF. i spent a good hour trying to force it on when it was on the car already. clamped it off with a 3/4 hose clamp and it hasn't leaked yet. but i've only driven it about 100 ft.

i'll get videos and whatnot when i get the tune.

Feedback Score
    getting my tune today, but i forgot my camera. i guess i could use my iphone or something. i'll post numbers asap.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast