Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Intercooler

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Intercooler

Also want to buy an intercooler, it need to be able to fit an 8th gen si with little to no modification of crash beam. PM me what you have to offer!

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have you seen my intercooler? That's a possibility, and easy to do. Minimal modification.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The one you're currently using? I have seen it and may get it. This morning I was crunching some numbers (after I made this thread) and I'm thinking I may just buy the boost junkyz setup like late spring/early summer and sell my entire setup as this seems to be the most cost effective way, since I can get the most money for my current setup sold as a complete kit. But IDK what I'm gonna do yet, gonna depend on how much I can save up this winter.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    The one you're currently using? I have seen it and may get it. This morning I was crunching some numbers (after I made this thread) and I'm thinking I may just buy the boost junkyz setup like late spring/early summer and sell my entire setup as this seems to be the most cost effective way, since I can get the most money for my current setup sold as a complete kit. But IDK what I'm gonna do yet, gonna depend on how much I can save up this winter.
    Whatever works best for you If there is any way I can help, don't hesitate to ask

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I have a huge IC 24x12x4 I had white07si make me a crash bar and bolted my IC to it. But it hangs a bit to low so it pushes my bumper a bit so I may be going to smaller one. But most IC will fit if you just keep the specifications as anyone else on here running the factory crash bar. Just wait till income tax season and get the boostjunkyz kit. I cannot wait to drive and get go pro I will post vids!

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How bad does your large one not fit? And I don't get a tax return. I work as a server so I actually will owe money come tax time. Getting paid $2.23 an hour doesn't cover my taxes... all my paychecks are of no value because that money goes towards paying taxes, but doesn't pay all of them.

Feedback Score
    Holy crap man!!!!! Its not that bad. I had to trim out the back center peice of my bumper but it just like 1/2 inch to tall.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ok yeah I'll probably go with the cxracing intercooler if something on the boards doesn't show up soon.

And as for my $2.23 an hour don't let that alarm you too much. I make really good money, but its all in cash at the end of each night, so my employer can't take a sufficient enough money out of my paycheck to pay my taxes. I hope that makes sense?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Ok yeah I'll probably go with the cxracing intercooler if something on the boards doesn't show up soon.

And as for my $2.23 an hour don't let that alarm you too much. I make really good money, but its all in cash at the end of each night, so my employer can't take a sufficient enough money out of my paycheck to pay my taxes. I hope that makes sense?
    Makes sense to me. Did you figure out a front mount yet?

My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes and no. If I don't get an offer from someone online of a nice cheap intercooler I will get the cxracing one. But I'm in no rush as its basically winter now anyways. About to turn the boost down and won't be pushing it hard very often. I also have a potential deal on the table for January-February that if works out I won't need to upgrade my u intercooler.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast