Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: engine stall after catch can install

Feedback Score
    THX!! that oil return plate was a one time thing hahaha

i ran the car for about 15mins at idle... no smoke no leaks but gotta drive it around to be sure. deff wanna drive this thing again hopefully it doesnt make any problems for the tensioner down the road

ill drill the cc an put a fitting with a filter an run new lines, also did u drill/punch out the pcv valve?

and damn that sux they messed up ur turbo, they tuned my bro superchaged rsx, so i figured id go there, but they giving me the runaround. went there last sat and the tuner dude wasnt there so i left them my name an number for them to call me back but they havent yet. ill deff hit up VitViper

yea i like doing all the work myself, but i find that i dont have the time anymore lol. try to work on it on my days off an use my parents element (K24 baby) for work.

ill post more pics soon

thx for all ur help!!

Feedback Score
    so far the oil return plate is holding up no leaks and no more smoke.

also setup the oil catch can correctly, i hit up VitViper to setup my tune, and working on that now.

kept stalling everytime i came to a stop.... researched and found that i have to
    lower the duty cycle in the Kpro. so its drivable until i get the tune done.

thx for all ur guys help!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boostd05es2 View Post
    so far the oil return plate is holding up no leaks and no more smoke.

also setup the oil catch can correctly, i hit up VitViper to setup my tune, and working on that now.

kept stalling everytime i came to a stop.... researched and found that i have to
    lower the duty cycle in the Kpro. so its drivable until i get the tune done.

thx for all ur guys help!
    That's awesome, glad we were able to help you solve your issues! Everything looks good from a far, I suggest throwing a different filter on there ASAP, as those foam filters have been known to not only be bad at filtering, but have broken down and been sucked into the turbo/motor.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2