Quote Originally Posted by boostd05es2 View Post
ok yea i will reroute the catch can thx!! as far as vented, its the weapon r
http://www.kseriesparts.com/graphics...01_500x333.jpg

dunno if this one is vented?

deff gonna need a tune. where is E-tunez located, i was gonna take it to
NoLimit in medford,NY but they want $500 but there 10min away lol

i been workin on the oil return line. i emailed tsi and they are on back order
for the return chain tension plate.
i searched all over and found nothing, and removing the oil pan was not gonna happen.

so i fabricated something.....
IMG_0708.jpgIMG_0707.jpgIMG_0709.jpg

ill see how this works lol
To be safe, replace that hose with black fuel-safe hose in the same diameter from your local auto store (AutoZone). The hose that comes with will most likely melt once it touches something hot. It'll run you ~$3 a foot. Well worth the investment.
As for your cc, it's not vented, I suggest drilling and tapping a hole in the top or side of the cc and putting in a brass barb fitting (with teflon tape) and get one of those mini air filters and attach it on the barb fitting. That will do the trick.
Next, that is an awesome fabrication. Hopefully, its angled slightly upwards once installed to help oil drain into it, or at least parallel to the ground. If that works, you could probably sell them, lol.

Lastly, do not go to NLM for anything. The work they did on my first turbo kit was HORRIBLE. They never tightened my manifold bolts (4 our of 5 were loose, as in falling off loose), they never gapped my spark plugs, pocketed my banjo bolts for the coolant lines to my GT2871R and never told me they didn't install them (I found out when I had to gap my plugs myself and saw fittings missing), had them custom make a test pipe to connect my downpipe to my catback and, due to their shitty job, it was hitting my Megan H-brace, so he spaced the H-brace down with a nut rather than cut and reweld it, they didn't put the lid on my fuel tank (under rear seat) correctly so gas POURED out of the bottom of my car when I filled it up, I won't even go on. Do your self a solid, never go there. Ever. I knew how to install my entire kit, I just didn't have the time as I was a full-time student and worked full-time. $1,500 later, I had to take time off of work to redo everything myself, which cost me more since time is money and I had to rent a lift. E-Tunez it is. Hit up VitViper, tell him I sent you. He'll hook you up.