Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast

Thread: 500whp or bust!

Feedback Score
    Thank you! the picture doesn't really show, it but i really need a new lens on the driver headlight. Its quite faded on the inside of the light :c

Feedback Score
    Sweet build bro

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: 500whp or bust!

[MENTION=217]snizzletoff[/MENTION] miss you bud. Come back stay active!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Don't have much to update on it these days I try to check out this forum everyday. Just not a whole lot of talking going on!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: 500whp or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by snizzletoff View Post
    Don't have much to update on it these days I try to check out this forum everyday. Just not a whole lot of talking going on!
    Same here, until lately lol. Usually no issues or anything, but since I'm doing some new mods I figured I have to share! Lol. Stay and chat with us, I get lonely sometimes.

Side note: took me until about 6 months ago to realize your name is sneeze let off.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Same here, until lately lol. Usually no issues or anything, but since I'm doing some new mods I figured I have to share! Lol. Stay and chat with us, I get lonely sometimes.

Side note: took me until about 6 months ago to realize your name is sneeze let off.
    Only thing i have been up to with the car is fawking with the ABS module. Since i installed TC my light has been on. A fault code shows for all 4 wheel sensors. Honda said my module is bad. And i can't even begin to fathom and idea as to how it could have died. I always disconnect the battery before i work on my car so i know it didn't short out. I checked all my wiring and everything is on point. Looks like i am gonna have to replace my abs module just to use TC its ridiculous

Also, i have never noticed that about my name its my gamertag/ nickname so i use it for everything!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

500whp or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by snizzletoff View Post
    Only thing i have been up to with the car is fawking with the ABS module. Since i installed TC my light has been on. A fault code shows for all 4 wheel sensors. Honda said my module is bad. And i can't even begin to fathom and idea as to how it could have died. I always disconnect the battery before i work on my car so i know it didn't short out. I checked all my wiring and everything is on point. Looks like i am gonna have to replace my abs module just to use TC its ridiculous

Also, i have never noticed that about my name its my gamertag/ nickname so i use it for everything!
    You sure you've got that internal switch in the right position inside the TC?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    You sure you've got that internal switch in the right position inside the TC?

This is actually what i checked last night my switch is currently down or "off" pretty certain it needs to be "on" but i need to confirm with the help file

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

500whp or bust!

I don't remember what the position should be but mine acted hella funny when it was in the wrong position.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    I don't remember what the position should be but mine acted hella funny when it was in the wrong position.
    Just found out my switch is currently wrong. My ABS module doesn't work at all because of it. It just displays trouble codes for all 4 wheel sensors. Gonna flick the switch after work and hopefully it will work.

does the RSX also have Active ABS?

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast