Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 21222 ... LastLast

Thread: 500whp or bust!

Feedback Score
    Hell riding season is just gettin good the Banshee Screams when its cool out ! I love riding when it's cooler out and so does the quad !

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    Hell riding season is just gettin good the Banshee Screams when its cool out ! I love riding when it's cooler out and so does the quad !
    Same here, sick video of the quad track run btw. Thing sounds awesome, makes me want one even more! But, i'll have to settle for the Ruckus for now. Time to update my build threads

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I ride almost every Monday hell everyone else is in school or at work so I have all the trails to myself and I tear that shit up ! Is the Rucus modified ?? I hear you can modify the hell out of them too but I don't know much about them .I am still new to the Banshee and getting a lot better on it. I launched it further and higher than ever last week and man what a rush it was . The throttle was sticking a little due to dirty carb slides I discovered after the fact and I didnt have much choice but to hold on and try to land it ahah cant wait to do it again this Monday

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ride almost every Monday hell everyone else is in school or at work so I have all the trails to myself and I tear that shit up ! Is the Rucus modified ?? I hear you can modify the hell out of them too but I don't know much about them .I am still new to the Banshee and getting a lot better on it. I launched it further and higher than ever last week and man what a rush it was . The throttle was sticking a little due to dirty carb slides I discovered after the fact and I didnt have much choice but to hold on and try to land it ahah cant wait to do it again this Monday
    Thats smart, sounds like a ton of fun! Yea i've done some stuff to it so far but I have some bigger plans for the winter. Nothing in terms of a motor swap, pretty much plan to stay with the stock 50cc GET motor with light mods. If I do decide to swap, itll be a gsxr 600 rear end (motor, tranny, swingarm, wheel, wiring, etc.). Its a TON of fun though, and I sold my R1 for this thing so I jumped to the opposite end of the spectrum. Main reason I got it is because you can mod the hell out of them and they're awesome on gas. Here's a slight preview of what mine will look like.come spring.

As for the Banshee, thats awesome man. The raw power and wind in your face offroad feeling must be unexplainable! At least you can build up to the power and learn how to control it. I went WOT on the Ruckus, went inside the house and ordered parts immediately. Lmao

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    That's awesome lookin man but we are all up in Ryans build thread haha that Rucus looks friggin good though man

Feedback Score
    When are you going to the track?

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    love that lil scooter

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's awesome lookin man but we are all up in Ryans build thread haha that Rucus looks friggin good though man
    Thanks and very true, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by VTECFRED View Post
    When are you going to the track?

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    love that lil scooter
    Thanks, I'm a fan too

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

Re: 500whp or bust!

How are the gears holding up?

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Feedback Score
    Whelp, they haven't broken yet. 4th gear whines, but it has done that for well over a year now. Other than that, i have driven/beaten it up daily since its been together. Just rolled over 2k miles on the new build

I am trying to get more videos but its always wet and rainy lately!

What was your final decision on what your gonna do with your trans?

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 21222 ... LastLast