Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Bushguts 2013 Mustang GT build (revised) pics and video

Feedback Score

Bushguts 2013 Mustang GT build (revised) pics and video

I haven't been on here in years and so I've done some things to my mustang since I got rid of my JRSC FG2. Heres and update on the build progress.

Day I got it

Added Flowmaster Outlaw mufflers

plastidipped some parts

Added a custom painted to match shift ball

Put on side scoop

Added Eibach pro kit springs, BMR Adjustable panhard bar, Barton shifter bracket

Before drop

After drop

Old bracket vs new bracket

Added BMR relocation brackets and rear lower control arms

Welded the relo brackets for added support

Added 3" off road catless X pipe stainless steel

Installed JLT CAI

Put on a stainless steel clutch line

Tuned it

Time for wheels and tires and rocker stripe

Plastidipped wheels charcoal

Sad day, clutch pressure plate failed at 15k miles

Bought Spec stage 1 clutch

Added MGW race spec short shifter (removed old Barton bracket)

Added Boss Intake Manifold and Strut brace and 1 piece drivesahft

Back on the dyno for tuning

I didnt gain any power but I shifted my power to top end. Revs to 7600 now making more of a window for peak power than I had before the Boss manifold. I gained 30 tq at 7k over previous tune. The boss manifold is for top end power.

These should help

Added some LED bulbs

Headed to the track to see what she does

Car 72

That street sign is real too

I hope you enjoyed my build as much as I did. It was a bumpy road but worth it in the end.

Now onto some Videos

Track Videos of my best time

dont forget to click on those vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1_lMlCseGw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axJgBOM8fyE

Exhaust videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEOFLHNecTg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsD8PlrmbYs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw1A_S9dOBk

Walk around video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5UEdP_sx1w

Thanks for looking. Hope you liked it. I do have more plans to make her faster. I'll update when I do more.

Bonus Pics
    Bought my fiance a 2015 Mustang GT premium also

UPDATE

NEW GO FAST PARTS. ARH LONG TUBE HEADERS 1-7/8 3" COLLECTOR STAINLESS STEEL AND 3" CATLESS X PIPE

UPDATE: HEADERS ARE ON

ON TO THE VIDS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdQ6QvNRCqU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8CVjDtkqxM

DYNO SHEET OF PREVIOUS SETUP VS NOW

Last edited by BUSHGUTS; 03-07-2016 at 01:21 AM.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    Great build man!! Looking to add boost in the future by chance? If so/if not, what are your future plans for the car?

Also, fiance has a nice GT! Love that yellow. How are you liking hers? Ever decide to switch with her?

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Solid build old friend! Looking at modding the fiance's new GT at all?

In for future build plans - what are they?

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    thanks guys. yeah i have more plans for the ole green stang. cams, headers, throttle body, more suspension work. i wanna prep the car fully before i lay the boost in it. i drive the 15 stang more because its more comfy. the 15 is staying stock. she wants mufflers but thats about it.

ill keep the build thread updated when i do more to the car

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    good stuff
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    dont forget to click on those vids to see my in car view of my personal best run

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    wow very nice! Can't see vids at work I'll have to check them later at home
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Enjoying this build thread! Glad to see you back on here. I see you wrote cams on your future build plans, does your 13 GT have the ability for that ghost cam tune? I don't know too much about it, but it sure sounds nice!

Definitely update us on your build and your wifes!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Thanks man. That ghost cam tune is something that bama and Lund do. It's absolute garbage, makes no power and runs like crap. That's what people have said that have it. My tuner tunes for power rather than sound. I would rather have the cams over a fake sound. I'm looking into doing headers. Stainless works makes a good set. Then a bigger throttle body and then cams. I have to be careful what cams I get because they make em for na and boost. I plan on boosting it but not really sure if I wanna do that just yet. I know people that have a Paxton blower and make like 580-625 whp depending on their mods. It's wheel spin city on the street. Would have to be on radials all the time and then it's not much of a daily at that point. I may just want 500whp and be more daily drivable. It might just be the best middle ground at that point. Considering it'll still hook good at 500whp it may outperform a boosted stang on the street just because it'll hook. I dunno yet still pondering that boost. You know what they say, once you go boost you don't go back. Getting a ride in my friends 800whp turbo saleen doesn't help my plans for staying na. That car was absolutely sick.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
    Thanks man. That ghost cam tune is something that bama and Lund do. It's absolute garbage, makes no power and runs like crap. That's what people have said that have it. My tuner tunes for power rather than sound. I would rather have the cams over a fake sound. I'm looking into doing headers. Stainless works makes a good set. Then a bigger throttle body and then cams. I have to be careful what cams I get because they make em for na and boost. I plan on boosting it but not really sure if I wanna do that just yet. I know people that have a Paxton blower and make like 580-625 whp depending on their mods. It's wheel spin city on the street. Would have to be on radials all the time and then it's not much of a daily at that point. I may just want 500whp and be more daily drivable. It might just be the best middle ground at that point. Considering it'll still hook good at 500whp it may outperform a boosted stang on the street just because it'll hook. I dunno yet still pondering that boost. You know what they say, once you go boost you don't go back. Getting a ride in my friends 800whp turbo saleen doesn't help my plans for staying na. That car was absolutely sick.
    A friend of mine has a ghost cam on his 2014. Sounds mean, but definitely doesn't replace a cam. I must admit, it was badass to hear it when I first heard his car. But for the performance minded, which I feel nearly all of us are interested in based on the subject of this community, ghost cam just doesn't do it. Good idea with the plans IMO. But leave some room for an increase in power, because 500whp will feel slow eventually. Also, I have Continental ExtremeContact DW on my C5 and it literally hooks just as well as my Hoosier drag radials, are much better in the wet, and last much longer. So, for tire plans, if they make the sizes you end up looking for, I suggest those.

Pics of the Saleen?? And what's with the PVC pipe from the passenger headrest, DIY GoPro mount?
    Last edited by BoostedK20; 11-19-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast