Thread: AEM EMS Series 2 30-6030 and AEM Electronics special

BoostedK20 Sponsor Sales@Bisimoto.com's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Exclamation AEM EMS Series 2 30-6030 and AEM Electronics special

AEM EMS Series 30-6030 K-series

Only $1,289 with FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING!

What is the AEM EMS Series 2:
    Stand Alone Engine Management system which replaces your factory ecu entirely for complete control of all your engine parameters

AEM EMS Series 2 30-6030 for the K-series:
    RSX base/Type-s, 02-04
    Civic DX/LX/EX 01-05
    Civic Si 02-05
    K-series, and K-series swaps
    Manual trans only

What are the Befits for running this system:
    This is full stand alone system! AEM EMS will have complete control over your map for tuning air/fuel ratios and well as the maps for tuning ignition timing with the ability to do so much more!

This will in turn give your unique project the ability to run at its most efficiency and give you both the most amount of horse power as well as fuel economy.

Features:
    •Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
    •Uses all the factory sensors.
    •Includes start up calibrations.
    •System is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
    •Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
    •Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
    •Runs on Windows-compatible software.
    •8 direct-fire coil outputs.
    •16 general-purpose outputs.
    •8 definable switch inputs.
    •4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
    •1 MB of internal data logging.
    •Electronic boost control.
    •Full idle control.
    •Programmable traction control.
    •Software definable knock control.
    •Two step launch control.
    •User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
    •Wet or dry nitrous control.
    •Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
    •Works with all AEM gauges.

AEM Water 1-Gallon, water/methanol injection kit

Only $395 with FREE Continental USA SHIPPING!

AEM Water Meth Kit

WHY YOU WANT ONE

AEM’s Water / Methanol Injection Kit reduces air inlet temperatures and exhaust-gas temperatures, which allows you to increase boost pressure and advance timing without having to run higher-octane fuel. It’s like getting to run 100+ octane gas for the price of Premium!

WHY YOU WANT OURS

AEM’s Water / Methanol Injection Kit includes all the features necessary to do water/methanol injection right. No hidden costs or optional components are required. Unlike other popular kits on the market, we include a one- or five-gallon tank with a fluid level sensor standard. Also, because we think engine protection is a requirement, not an option, we include our Boost Safe output in every controller we design. This feature allows you to retard timing or reduce boost if the system runs out of fluid or detects an error. With the AEM Water / Methanol Injection Kit, you get all the best features in one low priced kit.

HOW IT WORKS

Once installed, the Water / Methanol Injection Kit uses a boost-dependent, variable-flow progressive controller to determine the amount of water / methanol mixture (up to 50%) to feed into the inlet stream from the included one- or five-gallon reservoir. The controller commands a progressive 150-PSI pump that delivers the mixture, and flow adjustments at the inlet are made via three included jets designed to match most engine power requirements. The result is significant horsepower gains using pump gas—at about half the cost of Racing Fuel.

OTHER COOL STUFF

You don’t have to worry whether AEM has your application because the Water / Methanol Injection Kit is designed to be universal for practically any vehicle. It includes everything you need to adapt it to your steed. Critical safety features are integrated into the system to virtually eliminate any chance of failure, including an integral fluid level sensor in the reservoir, a dash light to warn of low fluid level or error codes (including short circuits, battery voltage and more), and an additional output to either decrease ignition timing or boost if the system detects low fluid levels or a system error.

Any AEM Electronics needed from gauges, sensors and so forth pm for best prices and free shipping!
    Last edited by Sales@Bisimoto.com; 08-20-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    Bisimoto Engineering - Where Effeciency Meets Technological Perfection
    1-888-9bc-moto (1-888-922-6686)
    http://www.bisimoto.com/
    Email: sales@bisimoto.com
    Contact us for the best deals on AEM Electronics and Turbonetics turbos

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    great price. I've looked into meth injection myself a couple of times.
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Water/Meth kit is a great choice for street setups running pump gas, being that it will increase fuel octane as well cool down intake air temps allowing to run more boost and aggressive ignition timing safely.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    What about us E85 guys?
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    What about us E85 guys?
    I would say the water/meth kit would be much more beneficial for a pump gas setup. Being it will increase fuel octane as well lower intake air temps allowing to run addition psi and more aggressive ignition timing. This would be a great choice over E85 if you do not have easy access to that kind of fuel locally.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Julio, do you think you can do an E85 101 type thread? We're lacking E85 info on here.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build