Thread: Crushing FPR

Feedback Score

Crushing FPR

I am installing the Aeromotive 340 fuel pump and went to crush my FPR but it does not look the same as I see online. How do I crush this one?

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    dont do it.

it works the pump harder than necessary, the upgraded pump is more than sufficient
    Support Innovation, Not Imitation

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    ^ yeah don't do it. If anything start saving up for a newer better fuel system and run a vacuum based adjustable FPR
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    x2. I haven't done it and my car loves me just the way it is - returnless with a stock OEM FPR.

Feedback Score
    well I crushed it the night I posted this. I apparently did it too good because I busted my fuel line (-AN6 fuel line from k-tuned).

Luckily I was just in my driveway warming the car up and retuning my fuel map for the extra pressure. I had to set my ID1000 injector dead times to the 90psi settings.

I have the -AN8 fuel line and fittings to do a Fuel Return system I just need to get the fuel pressure regulator.

I dont know if I want the Aeromotive, Hybrid-Racing, k-Tuned, or AEM FPR. LOL

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbsjnh View Post
    dont do it.

it works the pump harder than necessary, the upgraded pump is more than sufficient
    I failed to mention what I was doing this for. I was running the Walbro 255LPH-HP fuel pump. That was working fine but I am getting ready to do a fuel return because my injector duty cycles are running 92% to hold 500+HP.

So I installed the Aeromotive 340 and ran 8ga wire to it activated via 40amp relay and yes fused with a 30amp fuse.

Just have to commit to a fuel pressure regulator.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did you use the ct tool when crushing? Because it is a very little amount that gets crushed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Did you use the ct tool when crushing? Because it is a very little amount that gets crushed.
    Lol no I did it the poor mans way and measured between the vise. Epic Fail

I have a Aeromotive FPR on its way it will be here Thursday. Then I will be doing the full fuel return. Cost me $489 for steel braided fuel line and all the AN fittings and bulkhead. Going to do a AN6 feed. I hope that's enough for 600hp.

I was going to do all k-tuned but they were raping me in shipping to get it here by Thursday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Feedback Score
    lmfao!!!! i tried it the poor mans way to with a mallet ended up having to just get a new fpr then bought the stupid tool that u use once

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I never crushed mine. I'm running OEM fuel rail (till this week) with FIC 1000cc injectors, and a walbro 255. I should check to see what my FP is at and my duty cycles.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build