Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread: My a2 billet 6265 turbo build

Feedback Score
    I had used precision 1000cc injectors with a honda resistor box, but something was funny with the car. didnt like ti idle sometimes and would run rich randomly. Imthinking one of the injectors were getting stuck open. Regardless, i wanted to ditch the resistor box and injectors in favor of the ID1000.

Im hoping id1000, walbroh 255 in tank, and a walbroh 255 inline with 6an line will be good enough for my power. All this will be set at a 65psi base fuel

Feedback Score
    Beautiful car man! This is a nice build for sure! I can't wait to see what kind of numbers you make with the new setup.

Feedback Score
    Thanks! i love the kissing turbo smily face :P haha

one thing we lack up here, is really good boosted k series tuners.

Feedback Score
    I was looking at the pics, and I was thinking to myself "that car looks familliar" Then I seen the pic with your plate. Looks great man. Want some advice on the heat wrap? I learned that hard way, I guess your supposed to soak the heat wrap and then wrap the manifold. It took me about a roll and a half of the 1x50 to do my mani, DT, and DP.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 06_typeS View Post
    I was looking at the pics, and I was thinking to myself "that car looks familliar" Then I seen the pic with your plate. Looks great man. Want some advice on the heat wrap? I learned that hard way, I guess your supposed to soak the heat wrap and then wrap the manifold. It took me about a roll and a half of the 1x50 to do my mani, DT, and DP.
    haha thanks! You must be having fun with yours! Youll need to get some good videos on the highway

hmm really? i didnt know you had to do that with the this heat wrap. Thanks! i have 2 x 50 and it took quite a bit for the dumptube already

Feedback Score
    I've only got to drive mine once while tweaking the last bit of tuning, but it was nice to get behind the wheel again. You don't have to do it but I was told it helps a lot. The wart heat wrap will hold tighter to the runners and once you turn the car on it will dry up and be even tighter.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^ Noted. I'll make sure I do the same with mine, although it's the titanium one.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I have the titanium wrap as well.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    All I need are the little wire ties to strap the wrap down. Any specific ones?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    We used the DEI metal straps.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast