Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread: My a2 billet 6265 turbo build

Feedback Score
    diptech.com i believe. I know im new here, but all winter i usually work on my car fairly bit. I have access to a full mechanic shop at nights with my friend. Hes always been a BIG na k series guy, building a bunch k24/k20 cars, but i converted him to the darkside. Long story short, this car was multicoloured and as of wedneday at 8am we got this car bare frame from paint. 36 hours later, 8 guys working none stop we came out with this.

Fullrace twin scroll, 6765 billet 75 intake 1.04 exaust, twin disk, 2 pumps, -8an lines, sleeved, pistons/rods etc. Only missing the tranny internals.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted_teg View Post
    diptech.com i believe. I know im new here, but all winter i usually work on my car fairly bit. I have access to a full mechanic shop at nights with my friend. Hes always been a BIG na k series guy, building a bunch k24/k20 cars, but i converted him to the darkside. Long story short, this car was multicoloured and as of wedneday at 8am we got this car bare frame from paint. 36 hours later, 8 guys working none stop we came out with this.

Fullrace twin scroll, 6765 billet 75 intake 1.04 exaust, twin disk, 2 pumps, -8an lines, sleeved, pistons/rods etc. Only missing the tranny internals.
    Those hard bent vacuum lines are ****in awesome. There's some real nice detail in there. Good shit man.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    wow that looks amazing

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted_teg View Post

Thats awesome, i want a twinscroll

Feedback Score
    i agree! m jealous of his car :P He was contacted and asked to go to Boston for import alliance for a shoot for Import Tuner

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^ I'm jealous too, lol. Import tuner shoot? That's awesome! I'd love to be in a magazine spread

Feedback Score
    Very nice man

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    ^ I'm jealous too, lol. Import tuner shoot? That's awesome! I'd love to be in a magazine spread
    yup, Import Tuner asked if he could drive down to Import Alliance, little to they know its about 15+ hours away, and wouldnt be very cheap to haul a car there.

Finally got my id1000s for my build, now its time for assembly

and off to the shop we go

parked beside buddy ek i posted

Hopefully in couple weeks if will be up and running again. Then off to the dyno for some good numbers.... i hope

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice, what numbers are you planning on putting down? Make sure you have your injector data flow sheet for your tuner. I have the FIC 1000's (same as ID) and they're great. I'll need a return setup this year though.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Yup got the sheet and its already been implemented in kpro. I try and do a lot of the tuning myself along with the tuner. Learning to do my own stuff makes having the car that much moreenjoyable.

As for numbers, id LIKE to see 450 on "low" boost, and 550 on "high" boost with c16. whatever it will take to hit a 10.99 :P

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast