Thread: My a2 billet 6265 turbo build

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    sick

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The one thing I hate about purpul is that it's blue in some pictures and purpul in another :sadwavy: #PurpulProblems

Looks great man, can't wait to see everything back together. Are you doing under the hood as well? If not, I would suggest doing so. It makes the look THAT much better

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    I wish the DC5 bay was that easy to shave and fill
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    I wish the DC5 bay was that easy to shave and fill
    Ill never do it again! haha i lost my finger prints in the process. arrggg.Although, once its done and painted, it makes a big difference and well worth it

i never did under the hood, its been at another shop getting recleared. I havent seen the purple look like blue yet, maybe once its outside.

started the head tonight. Hit a problem with one of the keepers not machined right from supertech. They are sending me another set.

Bottom end is being sent to machine shop to make sure everything is fine before the rings are installed and i get a complete motor again. I can't wait to drive it again. Who knows, im venturing the idea to post it for sale once its completed.
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks awesome, glad SuperTech is doing right by you. Also, i was talking about the pictures. Look at the pics you posted of the bay, some look blue and some look purpul. #PurpulProblems <3

Wow! All this work just to sell it?! That would suck, but if you sold it what would you get as a replacement?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks awesome, glad SuperTech is doing right by you. Also, i was talking about the pictures. Look at the pics you posted of the bay, some look blue and some look purpul. #PurpulProblems <3

Wow! All this work just to sell it?! That would suck, but if you sold it what would you get as a replacement?

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Ah ok i get what you mean now Once the motor is in and everythign back together, it should look pretty damn good. Lets just hope the flat valves, meth kit and few other goodies push it over 500whp on same boost level.

I dealt with Norris proyontoo Racing with all my supertech products. He's been hands down one of the best companies ive dealt with.

Ya im thinking about it. Ive always wanted to get into something little comfier and higher class.... BMW e46 m3. Theres been quite a few ive found lately, that if i didnt have my car in pieces, we'd of gone and bought one. Here's the one i saw in ohio for sale. 20k obo

GF doesnt want me to sell the car and just pick one up this summer. My car doesnt owe me nothing, everythings paid for (which is a bonus)

10.87@137mph

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted_teg View Post
    Ah ok i get what you mean now Once the motor is in and everythign back together, it should look pretty damn good. Lets just hope the flat valves, meth kit and few other goodies push it over 500whp on same boost level.

I dealt with Norris proyontoo Racing with all my supertech products. He's been hands down one of the best companies ive dealt with.

Ya im thinking about it. Ive always wanted to get into something little comfier and higher class.... BMW e46 m3. Theres been quite a few ive found lately, that if i didnt have my car in pieces, we'd of gone and bought one. Here's the one i saw in ohio for sale. 20k obo

GF doesnt want me to sell the car and just pick one up this summer. My car doesnt owe me nothing, everythings paid for (which is a bonus)
    Beemer looks nice, but it's an entirely different care. Much more torque, more of a racecar feel with RWD, and a HPF turbo kit is real pricey. Just sayin And not having to make payments is a big part as well, IMO the teg is unique and well-built. I say stick with it, but that's just my

I'm sure you'll have great results with the new motor, but don't forget you'll need more boost to hit the same amount of power you used to hit because of lower compression. But, your meth kit and flux capacitor should help.

And Norris is definitely a great dude to deal with, I bought a wastegate from him and he has great customer service, as he is a customer himself.

Feedback Score
    I'm sure you'll have great results with the new motor, but don't forget you'll need more boost to hit the same amount of power you used to hit because of lower compression. But, your meth kit and flux capacitor should help.

I raised the compression this time from my old 9.8cp, also went from a 2 1/4 exaust to a 3". Not to mention running 13-14 degrees timing on 91 and this can now be tweaked some more with meth Im pretty confident 18psi should be close to 480-500 this time around. It's also going to be tuned on the dyno, not street tuned like last summer. Dont forget flux capacitor haha, thats another 10

10.87@137mph

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oh, ok. Well that's awesome then! I thought you had stock internals before hand.

My Ruckus Build

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91929 ... LastLast