Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Stretched and Swapped Ruckus - Custom Fabbed

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Stretched and Swapped Disturbance - "Brait" - Custom Fab City

Quote Originally Posted by 06_typeS View Post
    Great Build, extremely jealous.
    And you, sir, have an NSX. Thanks! Btw, hows the move?
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Very nice. So, I am very new to the whole ruckus scene. How fast does your scoot go now with the swap? I understand about the mod bug. Getting a busa and modding like you did here would break the bank.

Closeups of the color would be cool.
    I'm in same boat with my bike. I think they forgot about me. This weekend I'm going to pick up my pieces if they haven't started yet. All summer since before I started my rotrex project. No calls, I emailed even. No response. Yeah, total bs. Worse than waiting on all in fab to finish pieces.
    As this is an educational moment would you share the comparison, contrast stock vs modded engine. The difference in feel between stretched. The mods that are eye candy vs mods that are necessary and functional.

Once again, I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to make that meet and that I missed getting to meet all of you guys at the meet and not be able to see that badass ruckus. GREAT JOB MAN.
    First, thank you very much. I appreciate that! I'll go in order of your post: scoot will hit around 70-75mph with the current setup after tuning (carbureted). A busa with this type of modding would smash the bank without a doubt. Color is satin black (which isn't what I planned at all and is only temporary), I'll take some pics tomorrow when I take her to work for the first time in a year.
    Damn, I hate shops!! Best of luck to you with that man.
    Stock 50cc vs GY6 150cc: Night and Day. Stock 50cc motor had a variator and weights that I tuned to my liking and a new CDI with 4* ignition advancement and no rev limiter. No engine performance mods because I knew I'd switch. Even with them, it's much, much, much better to just do the GY6 swap. Even though this had a full exhaust, intake, hugh jass velocity stack, much larger jets, a 30mm performance carb, CDI and whatnot, it's still a hell of a bike. 50cc: 4.2hp. My 150cc GY6 setup: 15-16hp. And thats a stock internal motor. Wait till the winter. Got plans for 30hp

As for the stretch, it's cool. Much lower now with full suspension and stretch, turns don't suck but I could do figure 8's with a stock ruckus ona side street. This can just make a U turn curb to curb. I don't have many eye candy mods honestly. Actually, I don't think I really even have any. Well, my front fender is one, but it's not on. I'd have to think about that one.

If you (or anyone) have any other questions, feel free to ask. I love this bike. Crazy thing is, EVERYONE looks at it. At every light, everyone's staring at me/it. People are constantly asking me about it. Now I feel how people in exotics feel, but even better bc it's all custom and my hard work with my father - can't buy that (unless I sell the Ruck, and that's never happening. And I mean never)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    She looks soo good dude!

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Thanks!! Next meet I gotta get a video of you and Aidan riding it tg!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    The move went reletively well. I got sick though with a stomach bug that side lined me for a week. But were starting to get unpacked now and situated.
    Joe

1991 Acura NSX

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Stretched and Swapped Disturbance - "Brait" - Custom Fab City

Quote Originally Posted by 06_typeS View Post
    The move went reletively well. I got sick though with a stomach bug that side lined me for a week. But were starting to get unpacked now and situated.
    Well, overall I'm glad to hear it went well. Hope you're feeling better! As a side note, my buddy just imported an authentic JDM Evo3:

Custom dual center shock suspension needs to be reconfigured in some way. Either need much stiffer springs, have to reweld the mounting brackets, or different shocks. Either way, its gonna be a PITA.
    Here's some night shots:

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, we finally fixed the suspension. The springs were too soft for the location and load, so we made 'spacers' to fit a shorter drag racing springs. Theyre stiff and awesome. No more scraping here!

The downfall is that I left for a test ride with something and came back without it. See if you can figure it out.

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Well, we finally fixed the suspension. The springs were too soft for the location and load, so we made 'spacers' to fit a shorter drag racing springs. Theyre stiff and awesome. No more scraping here!

The downfall is that I left for a test ride with something and came back without it. See if you can figure it out.
    Yea I was talking to your dad at boostedlife2013 about your suspension. It looked too soft. Glad you got it figured out. And looks like your missing a mirror

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Yea I was talking to your dad at boostedlife2013 about your suspension. It looked too soft. Glad you got it figured out. And looks like your missing a mirror

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Yea I'm glad we figured it out too, works so well I love it. And nope, only one on this Ruck. But, I am missing something.

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    It looks like your tag actually broke off! That's classic

Feedback Score
    was just about to say tag lol. sooo how much do you want for the ruck ill buy it, haha :troll:, im just kidding man

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I need to update this!

My Ruckus Build

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    I'd still love to build a ruckus but I have enough money pits haha
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast