Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stretched and Swapped Ruckus - Custom Fabbed

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: My Ruckus Build

Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    Tiite. How much does a stretch kit cost on average?
    And is it something that's difficult to do?
    ~250-300 beans. Very easy to do, as a scooter motor/tranny/rear wheel is essentially one piece. You can't stretch the swingarm like bikes do, so you space the motor back. The kit I bought needs to be welded together, which is why I bought it. Ran $125 with the extended shock arm. Allows for a really wide wheel and will sit perfectly center (or completely off if you mess up, lol).

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Update
    Got some goodies in the mail yesterday:

Full upgraded front end for the Ruck. New NCY shocks, NCY 2-piston disc brake conversion, NCY floating disc wave rotor (will be sold and replaced with a different, nicer rotor), SS line, NCY master cylinder, black hardware for new lever and MC, and new 10" silver front wheel. Selling that front wheel for a 12"x3 front 5-spoker. Love it?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Lol fck I wish I knew more about scooters so I could understand this more lol. Had a old 87 yahmaha scooter my dad gave me, rode it and all these fluids just started poring out and couldn't use it no more so I have it to this chick I knew....she got it fixed and it ended up just being the fuel line popping off

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My Ruckus Build

That's gonna look sick as fuck! What rotor will you be replacing the NCY one with? I like the look of the wavey one.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    Lol fck I wish I knew more about scooters so I could understand this more lol. Had a old 87 yahmaha scooter my dad gave me, rode it and all these fluids just started poring out and couldn't use it no more so I have it to this chick I knew....she got it fixed and it ended up just being the fuel line popping off
    They're really awesome, especially if you love to mod. Obviously we all do, thats why this forum is a forum haha. Best thing i've ever bought. Love it to death!

Too bad you gave that bad boy up, classics are dope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    That's gonna look sick as fuck! What rotor will you be replacing the NCY one with? I like the look of the wavey one.
    Probably a Poon floating wave rotor, gotta upgrade to that for the new wheel and hub adapter to mate with the new front end anyway. Ill try to grab a pic, its still gonna be a wave rotor tho, i love wave rotors!

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

Makes me plan to mod my scooter to look like this.... And stretched of course :sly:

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score

If I made more money at work id love to add a Ruckus to my collection! But id be dropping hella money on it like my car and that would be no good!

sent via spazatalk
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    cool beans

Feedback Score
    Well, if you are going to be caught riding a scooter then the ruckus is definitely the coolest one out. I love the way they mod them all crazy but I have four bikes and the smallest is 1000cc. It must feel strange riding so low to the ground. I really would like to ride a tricked out one sometime. So many wheels, so little time...

Feedback Score
    question is...when are you going to boost it? If I didn't have so many projects I would buy one. I asked my wife if she would ride one and I guess no was the answer. Women, I asked her five times to go out to the garage and get an adjustable wrench and Philips screwdriver and it was like talking a foreign language. I even gave her the nut to go match to the wrench and she brought me five wrenches and none of them fit then the last time one big wrench. Swear she was a blonde. lol Moral of story is, never send a woman to do a man's job.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast