Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My 2nd build..JOTECH goodness inside

Feedback Score
    and lololol full-race has tried to bone a few people...

youll get banned on most forums for even saying something of that nature... the guy who does my custom fabrication started way back when and he says its always been like that.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You guys can say whatever you'd like about company's on this forum, don't worry about it. I wonder if we can get a complaint forum going, but I doubt it because companies will sue hardcore.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    You guys can say whatever you'd like about company's on this forum, don't worry about it. I wonder if we can get a complaint forum going, but I doubt it because companies will sue hardcore.
    sue for what. A not so favorable to your company online "review" page.

what are they going to say.." its slander because they the customer and or potential customer didnt like our service or products, and service in relation to our products"

any judge in there right mind is going to see hey... UUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!

it could get touchy if it was just random chat about something stupid the company did.. I.E importDPS..

Feedback Score
    I hate import dps.... Does anyone remember sctuned? They stole over 15k from members off k20a.org

It's the same company.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    I said something bad about a company and a couple months later they found it and called me right up asking me all sorts of questions but mostly asking me to take down what I said lol

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's the hard part. Company's suck, Spaz you should have said give me "xxxxxx" and i'll take it down

SCTuned is importDPS? I had NO clue, wtf. Shitty company right there.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I can't believe that TDAutowerks manifold. LOOKS good from far, but it's FAR from good. Glad you went to JoTech and got everything situated man

Feedback Score
    yepppp, and now im fuked with the efr down pipe and ic piping kit cuz they hate my guts.

but HELL YA u will get sued! idk if u guys seen or remember it, but type in "bisimoto review" on google and it shows a thread i wrote bout him. bisi tried to sue me AND webby for that ish, thats why they had to lock the thread. thankfully webby didnt delete it thou. and ive been told that thats the reason webby sold the site

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    That's the hard part. Company's suck, Spaz you should have said give me "xxxxxx" and i'll take it down

SCTuned is importDPS? I had NO clue, wtf. Shitty company right there.
    he offered me 20% off my next purchase... I just wanted to be like with the major issues I had why the hell would I want to buy something else from you lol I want free fool.. not 20% off lol

Feedback Score
    I would love to tell you my experience with JOTECH, but then I know that it would end up getting around to them so I just leave it to myself. All I gotta say is that from the moment that I picked my car up from them I'm still fixing problems that they did half assed work. I was told to not say anything on 8th because I would get banned from the site but it looks like it ok to say stuff on this site. But maybe if I sit down here for an hour or so I'll write up a review for you guys.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast