Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Supercharged FA5

Feedback Score
    Got some pics from last weekend:

And, here it is next to my other project ('99 EJ6) that I picked up earlier this year:

Sorry the lighting's bad, I was just messing around with the manual mode, mainly the exposure, in the dark on our little point and shoot.

The intake is a custom 3.5" intake made using Airaid's UBI kit with an AEM filter. As for the numbers, I've only ever e-dynoed with Vit. Here's the sheet:

That's at about 1100-1200 elevation on a more than 90 degree day.
    Last edited by HRsi-dan; 04-09-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Feedback Score
    I like your intake. I personally thought that ImportDPS was overcharging for their 3.5" intake so I am also going custom. I was going to just use a Vibrant 3.5" 45degree tube but the UBI looks awesome! Nice ride I like it.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Updated pics! Car looks great, EJ6 is nice too. What plans do you have for it? And nice job, dyno sheet looks great. Vit's a great tuner.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Thanks man. The EJ6 came with a long list of things (b16a, lsd, roll bar, ground control/koni, lots of extras) . I'm wanting to run it at the local road course, so I'll just keep it NA for now since Im just a noob.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Always good to be a newb, you have lots to learn! And based on the Si, you'll learn a lot and the car will turn out to be a neck-breaker.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2