Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercharged FA5

Feedback Score

Supercharged FA5

Hi boostedk20 ,

I just found this site; I'm a regular on 8thcivic.com.

Here are pics of the ride from last summer; I don't have any new pics:

I hope to learn/contribute as much as I can.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    I love HRP, it's my favorite color to date :drool: Car looks clean, that's one hell of a battery relocation! Any videos? And, since you're a new member, you now have a reason to take updated pictures

Feedback Score
    I will some pics hopefully this weekend; I really didn't have any reason to take any pictures since the car was just sitting in the garage.

I'm actually redo-ing my battery relocate; I initially used the stock airbox, but decided that I didn't really like that setup.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glad to see you found your way over, welcome to Definitely a good idea to relocate the battery, is it secure there? Doesn't seem to be too secure. Will you be relocating to the trunk?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    It wasn't all that secure in the intake box. The setup I have now utilizes the 2 bolt holes on the tranny mount (M10x1.25) and the 2 engine side air box mounts. I actually have it ghetto'ed out right now with zip ties holding the engine side and it seems to be pretty secure.

Thanks for the comments guys; the only thing really going against me right now is a dent on my hood from tapping a deer while datalogging for Vit last year.

Feedback Score
    Well as long as it's secure, Function>Form. And please elaborate on 'tapping' a deer lol

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    nice big intake pipe for that charger.

Looks like a nice setup
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I was datalogging at around 1 AM and saw a doe standing on the shoulder near this bridge by my house. I slam on the brakes and she decides to run out in front of me. I just barely tap her barely knocking her off balance and she keeps on going across to the other side of the road.

This all literally happened within about a 1/2 mile of my house and within minutes of me leaving the house.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Welcome to the forums man. Glad to see the site is catching on.

I'd definitely think about relocating the battery elsewhere. Looks like a bit of a tight fit there.

Great looking car and that intake is deff huge. What numbers did it lay down?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HRsi-dan View Post
    Yeah, I was datalogging at around 1 AM and saw a doe standing on the shoulder near this bridge by my house. I slam on the brakes and she decides to run out in front of me. I just barely tap her barely knocking her off balance and she keeps on going across to the other side of the road.

This all literally happened within about a 1/2 mile of my house and within minutes of me leaving the house.
    Most accidents happen within a mile of the home. :sadwavy: But it happens to the best of us, at least it wasn't a ton of damage.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast