Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: New To site not to Hondas

Feedback Score

New To site not to Hondas

Just found about this site from a friend on arizona8thgen. I have a habby red fa5. I am in the process of building the block for boost and the turbo kit. I just need my manifold to be done so I can get my turbo, WG, BOV and lines. IMG_0835.jpgsedan.jpg

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    to :boostedK20:

Car looks nice and clean, I love Habbys <3 What is your current build list and what parts are left to get? Just want to make sure you're getting all the right stuff.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    to

Car looks nice and clean, I love Habbys <3 What is your current build list and what parts are left to get? Just want to make sure you're getting all the right stuff.
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 03-05-2012 at 01:31 PM.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    K20a2 block. Wiseco 86.5mm 9.8:1Cr, Eagle rods, bored and honed block, blueprinted and balanced everything. Leaving the z3 head stock for now. I got all apr bolts and head studs. Turbo manifold is custom with downpipe. I should be getting my 255 walbro, ID1000cc injectors. Still looking for a good deal on 4bar map senor, IC, vacuum block and lines. I just got priced for my GT3076R. If I am missing anything let me know.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksboi View Post
    K20a2 block. Wiseco 86.5mm 9.8:1Cr, Eagle rods, bored and honed block, blueprinted and balanced everything. Leaving the z3 head stock for now. I got all apr bolts and head studs. Turbo manifold is custom with downpipe. I should be getting my 255 walbro, ID1000cc injectors. Still looking for a good deal on 4bar map senor, IC, vacuum block and lines. I just got priced for my GT3076R. If I am missing anything let me know.
    Nice list, seems promising. 4bar your best bet is most likely Xenocron.com they have great prices. And I've always had and heard bad experiences with vacuum blocks, I would suggest straying away from one and just wiring up as you need. It can be made clean as well.

As for your list, i'm not sure if you're looking to be doing a fuel return but you definitely should be, on 1000cc injectors you'll be limited to ~450whp. Plus, you'll be running higher boost due to lower compression. And the best place for turbo pricing is evans-tuning.com they have GT30R's for ~1200.

Feedback Score
    Well the vacuum block is supposed to be good with the Flashpro since the fa5/fg2 do not need a boost controller. Well I am only shooting for 400 now since I am saving up for my tranny gears. Probably going with Albins 3rd-4th gear. If you know a place to get a fuel return kit let me know. I am also looking for place to get some AN fittings and lines. I do not want to be like my friend and have it pop off on the highway.

Feedback Score
    Sup Greg it's getting closer to boost time !!

Tapatalk FTMFW!!!!

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Well the vacuum block is supposed to be good with the Flashpro since the fa5/fg2 do not need a boost controller. Well I am only shooting for 400 now since I am saving up for my tranny gears. Probably going with Albins 3rd-4th gear. If you know a place to get a fuel return kit let me know. I am also looking for place to get some AN fittings and lines. I do not want to be like my friend and have it pop off on the highway.

Building a custom return line setup is not difficult to make. You can buy all the fittings and lines from summit/jegs online.

welcome to the forums!
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What do you mean it doesn't need a boost controller? Yes we do, everyone runs MAC solenoids as a boost controller. Our only shot at traction. As for the fuel return, just get push-to-lock fittings. You'll be set.

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Build sounds promising to 400whp. I'd deff look into building a fuel return line. I used push-lok fittings and haven't had an issue. Just dont cheap out on the hose and fittings. I've seen what eBay push-lok looks like after 5k miles. I could pull the hose right off the fitting. Aeroquip FTW!
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast