Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: New to site

Feedback Score

New to site

What's up everyone I'm new to the site I have a 07 Si that I will be installing my gt3076r boost junkyz turbo kit on in the next few weeks. I'm going for about 400-425 whp on pump gas so I'll keep everyone updated.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by My07si View Post
    What's up everyone I'm new to the site I have a 07 Si that I will be installing my gt3076r boost junkyz turbo kit on in the next few weeks. I'm going for about 400-425 whp on pump gas so I'll keep everyone updated.
    Welcome to ! Glad to hear you'll be coming over to the dark side of the k-series world I assume Boost Junkyz is a user on 8thcivic? Sounds like a great goal, and safe as well. You'll be running ~12psi I assume based on your power goal.

Who will be tuning your setup? You should look into E-Tunez, there the best e-tuners for K-series motors - hands down. Shoot them a PM, they're one of our sponsors!

Also, how did you hear about us?

Feedback Score
    Welcome to the site the 3076r is a great turbo for a street driven turbo car very fast spool with decent power .The 30 r was my first turbo it made 463 hp in an eg hatch and was a lot of fun .You'll love the 30r

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    definitely a great choice. Welcome to our forums!
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Welcome to the community, I have a GT30R setup and I absolutely love it man. You'll definitely enjoy it, have you driven or owned a boosted car before?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Boost Junkyz is not on 8th civic it's a local shop who does mostly Nissan fab work but he is doing a 1 off kit for a couple guys here in az. Yes the car will be tuned by vitviper of etunez and I will be somewhere around 12-14psi to achieve what I want. I have owned and own several boosted cars right now. I have a sr20det powered 240sx pushing 450rwhp and we have a drag 92 civic with a b-series and Borg Warner full race kit that should make about 1000fwhp it will be hitting the Dyno in the next few weeks .

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^ That's interesting, why a one off kit when there are so many available? Post some pics of the civic and 240

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I'm getting boost Junkyz manifold and dp just because it will flow as well as full-race or Afi or any other large name manifold and he is my buddy so I am getting it for next to nothing! I'll post pictures of the manifold when it's done. I have put together my complete turbo setup and have not spent even half of what a kit would cost!

Feedback Score
    This is the hatch a few weeks ago I'll snap some pictures when I get home we just had all the charge piping done and a catch can installed and it should be ready to start tuning pretty soon hoping to break 1000whp

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    wtf lol someone spend some time air brushing
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast