I was getting really bad boost creep from my TiAL Sport 38mm wastegate (13+psi). Needless to say, I was in need of a TiAL MVR 44mm wastegate badly. But I needed it to be delivered before my appointment at a local shop, which was in two days. It was 9pm on a wednesday, and (IIRC) thursday was a holiday, so every place I called was closed and would be closed for the weekend. So, I kept trying places and I ended up calling K20Tuned. I got an answer! I spoke to Dale, the owner. He was in the shop working on orders and answered my call. I explained my situation and he said it would be no problem. Given my shotty situation, I needed overnight shipping - which is expensive.

Here's where I thoroughly enjoyed this transaction. Not only did he give me a GREAT price, he also sent me an e-mail right away with a tracking number. And, as if that wasn't enough, he followed up with me an hour after the package was delivered to see how everything was and if it was exactly what I wanted. Talk about GREAT customer service!! I have dealt with big companies before, and I've never had a great experience such as this. Even if he didn't give me a killer price, I would still buy again because of his second-to-none customer service. Needless to say, I will definitely be buying from K20Tuned again in the future.