Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: AxelTaylor's 2.4L Turbo Build - Keepin it simple! For now

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    did you follow my battery relocation DIY? I had my splitter box in the exact same spot. lol

Never thought about black chrome... interesting
    Nope didnt know you had one lol. That was like the first thing I did to my car back in 2008.

I've seen black chrome K series valve covers before. And it would stick out like wut in your bay.

Feedback Score
    Drove the car last night, hit a little boost. Getting a lot of crank case pressure right now though. Going to take my PCV valve out tonight and soak it in brake clean and see if that helps. 2 more days until wheels get here can't wait!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelTaylor View Post
    Drove the car last night, hit a little boost. Getting a lot of crank case pressure right now though. Going to take my PCV valve out tonight and soak it in brake clean and see if that helps. 2 more days until wheels get here can't wait!
    How do you know you're getting a lot of crank case pressure? And what wheels are you getting?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score

You'll love my new parts.......... you're gonna be as fawk

Feedback Score
    You'll love my new parts.......... you're gonna be as fawk
    I'm already jelly of your brake booster delete! In too see what you got. I'll have some big updates tonight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    How do you know you're getting a lot of crank case pressure? And what wheels are you getting?
    My PCV valve was frozen, I soaked it in brake clean and seemed to help quite a bit. I was having a ton of blow by out of my PCV on the valve cover. It's been one thing after another, about to just start ordering internals and build a motor from scratch.

I'll be posting up pics of the wheels tonight.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    I'm already jelly of your brake booster delete! In too see what you got. I'll have some big updates tonight.
    I'm just waiting for it to come in the mail... apparently they surprised me and sent it out to be polished............

Feedback Score
    I'm just waiting for it to come in the mail... apparently they surprised me and sent it out to be polished............
    Nice! Speaking of polishing... Got a quote today for some stuff. VC - $249, IM - $299, Turbo Compressor housing - $149, BOV housing - $60.

I'll stick with my white. Just thought about switching it up a little for some bling.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    shit aint cheap... plus I'm not a fan of polished cause god damn keeping it clean is a pain in the dick

Feedback Score
    A little teaser for now. Have a buddy coming by tomorrow that has mastered fender rolling haha he's going to help me fit them a little better. Have 225/45's on there for now temporarily until I have the funds to order the 235/40 NT05's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast