Page 50 of 106 FirstFirst ... 405060100 ... LastLast

Thread: BoostedK20 Chat!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BoostedK20 Chat!

[MENTION=15]420Coupe[/MENTION] is back in the hooouse!
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So, does the title of this thread mean this is the community chat thread or a thread for the chatter in my mind?

Both?

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    thats whats up! im working on upgrading fuel and going E85 or C85 going for them BIG numbers. Hoping to max the shit out of this baby 5857 .63 A/R turbo out see where it leaves me. Then it's on to the 6266. Any one got the hook up on SRT Dual Fuel Cage? Or some Fuel pumps? Also if my current feed is -6 AN up to where do i change it to -8 AN to the fuel rail or regulator then leave -6 AN return correct ?

So on a side note, ran into some of jotech's old employees at a car show yesterday in Miami, they laughed they're fucking asses off and are like.. "yeah he deserved that shit, way to unorganized with people's money" God i cant wait till the legal litigation fucks over that piece of shit scam artist.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys, my name is mason. I'm from south central ky. Live in bowling green. I've been in the import scene for a couple of years now. I have a custom turbo build on my fa5 and did all the work myself with the help from a buddy. I'm currently running on 7.5psi but am having some problems wit boost falling off at top end and only made 210whp. Not happy with my tune or results but I guess that's what I get for allowing a mopar guy to tune me. I'm fixing some stuff this weekend and getting retuned next week by DK Goodrich. Shooting for at least 350whp but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Glad to be apart of the boostedk20 community.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BoostedK20 Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilwhit14 View Post
    Hey guys, my name is mason. I'm from south central ky. Live in bowling green. I've been in the import scene for a couple of years now. I have a custom turbo build on my fa5 and did all the work myself with the help from a buddy. I'm currently running on 7.5psi but am having some problems wit boost falling off at top end and only made 210whp. Not happy with my tune or results but I guess that's what I get for allowing a mopar guy to tune me. I'm fixing some stuff this weekend and getting retuned next week by DK Goodrich. Shooting for at least 350whp but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Glad to be apart of the boostedk20 community.
    Could be cam angles need to be adjusted. Or some issue with the gate.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BoostedK20 Chat!

[MENTION=83]vdubkilla[/MENTION] sorry just didn't want to clog up his build thread with our talk. That first drive is always exciting. And yea I don't blame you for test driving before you tow a few hours away to potentially have an issue on the dyno. That's awesome that its running quite decent on those massive injectors with a basemap.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Yeah I am anxious to see how they do once tuned as I like my part throttle and have heard they can be dificult .Although I was also told they dont idle real smooth on pump gas and as I already said I am impressed thus far with the FICs and am also anxious to see how they do in the mva lanes on the sniffer haha thats gonna be the challenge

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BoostedK20 Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    Yeah I am anxious to see how they do once tuned as I like my part throttle and have heard they can be dificult .Although I was also told they dont idle real smooth on pump gas and as I already said I am impressed thus far with the FICs and am also anxious to see how they do in the mva lanes on the sniffer haha thats gonna be the challenge
    Oh snap I forgot your car still had to go through emissions. LOL that will definitely be a challenge.
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: BoostedK20 Chat!

Yup, this is going down right now.

I've never had green milk. About time.

Green eggs and ham though:

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Page 50 of 106 FirstFirst ... 405060100 ... LastLast