Page 41 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31415191 ... LastLast

Thread: BoostedK20 Chat!

Feedback Score
    I'm doin ok Adam I am laid up right now due to having foot surgery I've been waiting til my off season to do it . The car is doin well its running again and about ready to go for the 2013 season .Business well it's Feb and I am on crutches so it's gonna be a few weeks or so til things and I go back at it but I have a good customer base these days and lookin forward to the spring and summer .

Feedback Score
    [MENTION=28]Spaz[/MENTION] dang!

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    a lot of debt... and lost my real job. So working a retail job and I love it, but it don't pay shit... how can people survive on this?! lol
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Spaz that sucks bro losing the job and I can imagine retail is tough dealing with the public can be tough to hang in there man keep ya head up things will get better

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BoostedK20 Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    I'm doin ok Adam I am laid up right now due to having foot surgery I've been waiting til my off season to do it . The car is doin well its running again and about ready to go for the 2013 season .Business well it's Feb and I am on crutches so it's gonna be a few weeks or so til things and I go back at it but I have a good customer base these days and lookin forward to the spring and summer .
    Nice man about the car. I'm sorry to hear about your foot surgery. Why did you need the surgery? How long is the recovery?

And thats great you have a good customer base. I myself can't wait till spring/summer as well.

I've got another motor vein built at the moment. Looking at a completion date within a month and a half.

Looking to have Jason Hunt tune my car and see what he can do with it. There's a shop just 10min away that he can tune out of so it's a quick/easy access.

I'm looking to run at IFO in march and Honda day in April for sure.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    I had something called platar facitis its from standing a lot and all the jumping around I do. Recovery 3-6 weeks so I may or may not run my car at IFO but I I'll be there either way . Its my left foot so the twin disc may be a little rough on my foot at first just have to wait and see trust me I wanna run the car asap .I have heard good things about Jason Hunt but have never used him for tuning be interested to hear your thoughts on him.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BoostedK20 Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    I had something called platar facitis its from standing a lot and all the jumping around I do. Recovery 3-6 weeks so I may or may not run my car at IFO but I I'll be there either way . Its my left foot so the twin disc may be a little rough on my foot at first just have to wait and see trust me I wanna run the car asap .I have heard good things about Jason Hunt but have never used him for tuning be interested to hear your thoughts on him.
    Oh gotcha gotcha. Well I'm glad you've gotten it squared away and are in recovery. The twin disc will definitely be hard on you at first. Hope the recovery goes well man.

And I've never dealt with him personally but have seen some cars run that he tunes and they are putting up great 1/4 times. Little Ricky he has a turbo eg and I believe he went 8.9 last year. And roger's prelude went 9.3 was the best I saw witch is amazing as well. And some guys from va built a hatch that he's tuned and they street raced it. That car is fast as shit too!

Anyways I'd like to see what he can do with my setup.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    I had foot surgery in August and then two weeks ago and I am still recovering.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score

Re: BoostedK20 Chat!

Snapped my arm in half and lost all.control and feeling in it. Three years and four surgeries later (not to mention the $475k bill) I got to keep my left arm.

sent via spazatalk
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BoostedK20 Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by ksboi View Post
    I had foot surgery in August and then two weeks ago and I am still recovering.
    Damn man. Hope that gets better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Snapped my arm in half and lost all.control and feeling in it. Three years and four surgeries later (not to mention the $475k bill) I got to keep my left arm.

sent via spazatalk
    Holy shut dude. That's craaazy. Glad you got to keep your arm and I'm sure it's worth having the medical bill. I'm curious did you have Health insurance when all that went down? It's outrageous they expect someone can actually pay a bill of almost half a million dollars.
    Tire slayer

Page 41 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31415191 ... LastLast