Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 818 ... LastLast

Thread: Adm_rsx's Rotrex build part DEUCE

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECFRED View Post
    Do you have a micrometer? You measure all your cylinder walls and see what the difference is then at the very least ask for them to redo it the right way out get your money back.

Im difficult to deal with if I pay for a service that isn't done right. It is in moments like these that you find out what kind of business you're dealing with. I know mistakes happen that doesn't bother me as much as a company that doesn't stand behind their work or product.

For example I wont mention any names but I bought a turbo from a company and it smoked very badly but because it took me 4 months to get to a point where I could install it I was out of my 90 day return and exchange.

They were not willing to work with me at all. So I wrote a review on their website, posted my experience on their facebook page, and shared my experience on their youtube channel. Only after repeated attempts to give them a chance to make it right.

They asked me to remove my comments and shipped me a new turbo I just had to pay for shipping.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    I am now on my second built motor from the company. The tech who worked on the first motor was entirely to blame for the engine failure. But the shop didn't see it that way. I know what really happened but it's whatever. And in all honesty it could be that I had the motor too lean and it fried a ring and caused it to crack which then started scarring the skirt all up but who knows. BUT I do know if my owed O2 sensor was actually given to me and replaced that wouldn't even be a factor.

1-1/2 years in the shop and again here I sit with a fucked up motor...
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECFRED View Post
    Do you have a micrometer? You measure all your cylinder walls and see what the difference is then at the very least ask for them to redo it the right way out get your money back.

Im difficult to deal with if I pay for a service that isn't done right. It is in moments like these that you find out what kind of business you're dealing with. I know mistakes happen that doesn't bother me as much as a company that doesn't stand behind their work or product.

For example I wont mention any names but I bought a turbo from a company and it smoked very badly but because it took me 4 months to get to a point where I could install it I was out of my 90 day return and exchange.

They were not willing to work with me at all. So I wrote a review on their website, posted my experience on their facebook page, and shared my experience on their youtube channel. Only after repeated attempts to give them a chance to make it right.

They asked me to remove my comments and shipped me a new turbo I just had to pay for shipping.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    I am now on my second built motor from the company. The tech who worked on the first motor was entirely to blame for the engine failure. But the shop didn't see it that way. I know what really happened but it's whatever. And in all honesty it could be that I had the motor too lean and it fried a ring and caused it to crack which then started scarring the skirt all up but who knows. BUT I do know if my owed O2 sensor was actually given to me and replaced that wouldn't even be a factor.

1-1/2 years in the shop and again here I sit with a fucked up motor...
    This is just insane. I would have flipped a while ago. I understand mistakes happen, but you have to deal with this and then ALL-IN never gets back to you, it's just too much BS. The modding world shouldn't be like that

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    This is just insane. I would have flipped a while ago. I understand mistakes happen, but you have to deal with this and then ALL-IN never gets back to you, it's just too much BS. The modding world shouldn't be like that
    It's all good man. I see it like this... I'll take my time. I'll use what resources I can and I'll give credit to the companies who I deal with who do good work along the way. I won't bash anymore. Every shop has their horror stories just as they have their successes.
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^ Absolutely, but in my eyes the shops with horror stories that don't correct them should be known. It's one thing if they make an error and correct it, because after all we're only human. But to not correct a mistake and change the blame - that's a different story.

Glad you're staying positive throughout it all though

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Adam are you having a hard time getting ahold of derek@allinfab?

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by E85power View Post
    Adam are you having a hard time getting ahold of derek@allinfab?
    Yea just a little.
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Only a little

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^lol^
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I said it!

My Ruckus Build

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Once I recieve my kit (if I ever do) I will for sure voice my opinion about Derek at all-in-fab. Until then I don't need to piss him off anymore and have less customer service.....

sent via spazatalk
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 818 ... LastLast