Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Auditude's 2.2 5-Cylinder 1993 S4 Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Coupe View Post
    Pics of the manifold i want to see how creative they get for other companies lol Honda/acura aftermarket manifolds look like ramhornsexx
    I'm actually using a stock euro manifold which is cast tubular. They make some crazy manifolds but I wanted to stick to something, reliable, clean and proven. 600hp won't be a problem with this manifold flow wise and it looks 100% like the stock one..

Feedback Score
    Post up a pic, I would love to see what it looks like. Tubular cast sounds interesting. Here's the type of manifold we typically run:

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I haven't even seen it in person. Post it Pete!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

Not as nice as that manifold posted above! But here is mine, doesn't look like anything special but flows for very high hp and high boost!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Better be great for high boost - there are 16 manifold bolts and we only have 5! Wastegate port seems good for no creep also.

And it might not be as nice as the aftermarket Full-Race/Peakboost/All-In Fab manifolds, but your car is a 1993 and that's your OEM manifold. Here's a 2008 Acura RDX OEM turbo manifold:

Audi wins that one hands down - even to a blind person. Lmao. Looks great bro, now tell everyone the awesome engine builder situation
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 11-19-2011 at 07:58 PM.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the compliments Dan! Well anyways I'll give you guys a brief overview of what's going on with my engine builder. First of all the guy has had to motor for over 7 months when he promised it back in 6 weeks. He keeps blaming it the machine shop but to me that's not an excuse that's valid. Well after all this time I'm finally supposed to get my motor back around next week. We agreed upon a certain number around $3,500.00 for the motor build and i supplied $5,000 worth of parts. Shortly after he starts saying it could cost $7,000.00. When i start showing how upset i am he started to stutter and tell me how it could be a lot cheaper. I am not happy with the situation and i was planning on using this guy for my buddies motor build as well as my transmission build and some paint work on the car. I don't even know at this point. I really liked these guys and they seemed like cool dudes i just hope it all works out as planned. Praying it all works out as planned...

Feedback Score
    Wow, wtf is this dude's problem? Stories like this make me scared to get my motor built when the time comes. I feel like I'll be ****ed out of a motor or it will take a lifetime. What's the current status?

Feedback Score
    Spoke to him today, apparently it'll be ready Friday. I highly doubt that but we'll see. I'll keep you all posted either way. Wish me luck!

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is why we have a reviews section on the forum - so others can learn about shops that do things like this. Sorry to hear your unfortunate situation, I hope it all turns out well. If the issue continues, please contact me and I will make sure it get's set straight. Also, please post this up in the Business Review section of the forum. If it doesn't work out, you could always go with a boosted K-series setup - I hear they make great power, but they're no inline 5

Congrats on being the only German boosted guy on the forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2