Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread: Other than takata... what harness would/do you rock?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    To poor buying stupid k-tuned parts lol. I shoulda got damn rails and sliders before a shifter
    you finally give in and buy it? you get the new one or the original model? new or used? i love hearing about people who join the K-Tuned parts club lol

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ktuned crew number 1!

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    you finally give in and buy it? you get the new one or the original model? new or used? i love hearing about people who join the K-Tuned parts club lol
    Yea imma go ahead and get it this week when i get my money together (got some other k-tuned parts coming in today actually -__-). Just a new original model one. I talked to your guy Mike at k-tuned for a long time about it and he recommended I stick with the older one just due to the fact that my PPG's aren't dogbox and the car sees auto-x and road course witch isnt too hard on the shifter. He said if i drag raced or had a dogbox to get the newer one.

Feedback Score
    I need to order one myself but I like the oem rsx box and are they $400 now for the k tuned shifter ?
    You and that bubble ain't nothin but trouble

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    I need to order one myself but I like the oem rsx box and are they $400 now for the k tuned shifter ?
    Someone likes loose vagina shifts

Feedback Score
    Someone likes loose vagina shifts
    No actually I like tight vaginas and oem boxes ! I had a hybrid box a few years ago but didn't care for it and just haven't really had issue with the rsx box and hybrid cables .
    You and that bubble ain't nothin but trouble

Feedback Score
    Yea imma go ahead and get it this week when i get my money together (got some other k-tuned parts coming in today actually -__-). Just a new original model one. I talked to your guy Mike at k-tuned for a long time about it and he recommended I stick with the older one just due to the fact that my PPG's aren't dogbox and the car sees auto-x and road course witch isnt too hard on the shifter. He said if i drag raced or had a dogbox to get the newer one.
    thats pretty much what i told you its for the dog box guys and drag racers, and shit you can always get the upgrade ater if you decide you want it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    No actually I like tight vaginas and oem boxes ! I had a hybrid box a few years ago but didn't care for it and just haven't really had issue with the rsx box and hybrid cables .
    My oem box was looser than a white girl after she leaves a black guy hahaha. In like each gear you had about 2 inches of play side to side

Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    thats pretty much what i told you its for the dog box guys and drag racers, and shit you can always get the upgrade ater if you decide you want it
    Im not upgrading anytime soon from that once i get it. I really don't even wanna buy this k-tuned shifter but after pure abuse for 2 years this buddy club served it purpose for only 100 bucks

Feedback Score
    My oem box was looser than a white girl after she leaves a black guy hahaha. In like each gear you had about 2 inches of play side to side

Im not upgrading anytime soon from that once i get it. I really don't even wanna buy this k-tuned shifter but after pure abuse for 2 years this buddy club served it purpose for only 100 bucks
    its about time you see the light

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5