Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions needed!

Feedback Score
    I would do a feature, also. Take in applications to have someone do featured write ups every months for ROTM. This could include an interview so that we not only see pictures of the car and the mod list, but so that we can get a feel for the owner:

how they got into cars/what their first car was/any upcoming mods/what first got them into cars/why a boosted k20/etc.

I think that would make it more interesting, anyway.

Feedback Score
    That's similar to the link that I suggested. Then we would get to know the person and the car.

Feedback Score
    Pfffft. Great minds think alike, clearly!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great ideas. What do you (guys + Jen) think would be a good layout for an application?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I don't know but we could start suggesting questions here on this thread.

Suggestion:

Where did your interest for cars originate?

Answer:

Ever since I was little my father's company did the Grand Prix of Miami. Back in the early 90's, he would take me through the pits and garages. Whenever a car would wreck they would let me sit in the carnage. I absolutely fell in love with the smell of high octane gasoline and rubber. Also hearing the race cars rip it down the straightaway, standing above in the flimsy fenced in walkway, you could just feel the force and wind of the power these cars had. It was euphoric in a way.

I was at every race down here in the 90's from the Grand Prix to the first race at Homestead. In 1996, my father's company had to be on call for the first NASCAR race ever at Homestead. In the admissions office they have a picture on the wall that's about 25 to 30 feet long. In that picture you will see a lone Ford F150 in turn one with a kid standing on the roof with his hands raised. That's me! I've always had a love and respect for racing like no other. This is a close to a race car as I could get now a days. But maybe in the future with enough funds I could do something on my own.

Feedback Score
    We need some more participation here guys. Let's throw some ideas out here.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Agreed, I think we should just put up possible questions for an interviewer to ask the interviewee. Is anyone willing to be an interviewer? Also, how would we figure out who ROTM is, have suggestions for the first 10 days of the month, voting for the next 15, and save the remainder for the interview? I also think that ROTM voting should be private (no votes are shown but they count).

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    What we were suggesting is that he do a feature until there's more members on here. Not do a competition with voting. Kinda like he picks you to be the first feature for the month of September.

Si Speed 317

Between 3 and 5 pictures would be appropriate.

Then ask questions related to your car and life.

How would you answer the same question I did?

"Where did your interest for cars originate?"

Next set of questions.

What setup are you currently running?

How long have you had this setup?

Are you satisfied?

If you were to go a different route what would you have done?

So what do you do for work?

Where do you live?

Do you have a lot of friends around there with boost cars too?

How are the hang outs?

Where do you work on your car?

Are you looking forward to winter?

These are just some questions we could ask. Each feature would obviously have different questions but this is just an idea.

Si Speed 317 why do you answer some of these questions. Or at least the ones you would like to. I know my answers are always long but its because I type so fast it doesn't take but a couple minutes for me.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiblu10 View Post
    What we were suggesting is that he do a feature until there's more members on here. Not do a competition with voting. Kinda like he picks you to be the first feature for the month of September.

Si Speed 317

Between 3 and 5 pictures would be appropriate.

Then ask questions related to your car and life.

How would you answer the same question I did?

"Where did your interest for cars originate?"

Next set of questions.

What setup are you currently running?

How long have you had this setup?

Are you satisfied?

If you were to go a different route what would you have done?

So what do you do for work?

Where do you live?

Do you have a lot of friends around there with boost cars too?

How are the hang outs?

Where do you work on your car?

Are you looking forward to winter?

These are just some questions we could ask. Each feature would obviously have different questions but this is just an idea.

Si Speed 317 why do you answer some of these questions. Or at least the ones you would like to. I know my answers are always long but its because I type so fast it doesn't take but a couple minutes for me.
    These are great questions, I think we should have an interviewer thread to see who would volunteer to be in interviewer and they can choose a person for a specific reason. Good idea?

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My Ruckus Build

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast