Quote Originally Posted by ISprayNosFg2 View Post
    texted you last night but i think i text the wrong person...LOL

any help guys on the setting of the turbo i have linked? thanks
    yeah i didnt get a txt last night. pm me yiur number and i will txt you

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ok i have decided to go with GT3076R. but i need help on this..how am i going with it setting on this website > http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=GRT

i have no idea how to compare or deal with turbo since im always been a nitrous guy since i was 19 and now i want to make a step next door and try something different.i had a jrc supercharger laying in my garage but sold it since i wanted to stick with my nitrous. what manifold/downpipe should i get for this? does the intercooler size matter? do i need to rebuild my motor?
    First: http://www.evans-tuning.com/ecommerc...t/gt3076r.html
    Same turbo, cheaper. Got mine from there too. Free shipping. You need a T3, 4 bolt, .82 exhaust housing. As for the intercooler, you need a 500+hp capable IC, single sided is easiest. You won't need to rebuild your motor if it is internally in good condition and you have equal compression in all cylinders. Manifold and downpipe depend, you'll need a T3 flange manifold for that turbo. and 1000cc injectors (ID or FIC is good). And a walbro 255lph fuel pump. Thats for starters

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    ^ thats what im talking about...quick answer ...now its time to get it in and piece it together..i will post as parts come in..

thanks boostedk20 family..
    me luv you long time >no homo

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    To add to speeds list I'd grab an aeromotive 340lph pump instead. It's the same size as your 255's and it flows more so no need to upgrade later depending on if you get the need for speed. Lol

Also deatchwerks makes some good injectors also. For your 300whp goal 550's would be fine BUT no since in paying 400 for 550's when you can get 1,000's for the same and again no need to upgrade.

If you aren't running a return line fuel system please add that on there. I'm not so sure it's needed for 300 hp but I'm sure you'll tune past that once it's all set to roll. If your on a factory clutch you'll need a new one. I have a competition clutch stage 4 that I'll sell you for dumb cheap. I upgraded to a twin disc so it's to be of no use to me. Anyways good luck on your build and please keep us updated.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^ thats what im talking about...quick answer ...now its time to get it in and piece it together..i will post as parts come in..

thanks boostedk20 family..
    me luv you long time >no homo
    Glad I could help
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    To add to speeds list I'd grab an aeromotive 340lph pump instead. It's the same size as your 255's and it flows more so no need to upgrade later depending on if you get the need for speed. Lol

Also deatchwerks makes some good injectors also. For your 300whp goal 550's would be fine BUT no since in paying 400 for 550's when you can get 1,000's for the same and again no need to upgrade.

If you aren't running a return line fuel system please add that on there. I'm not so sure it's needed for 300 hp but I'm sure you'll tune past that once it's all set to roll. If your on a factory clutch you'll need a new one. I have a competition clutch stage 4 that I'll sell you for dumb cheap. I upgraded to a twin disc so it's to be of no use to me. Anyways good luck on your build and please keep us updated.
    I agree with the aeromotive 340lph I actually entirely forgot about that. And I said the 1000cc injectors for that exact reason, they're the same price and no need to upgrade in the future.
    However, the return fuel line isn't necessary at all. You can push mid 400whp without needing a return, but you'll need 1000cc injectors, a fuel pump (walbro/aeromotive), and your OEM FPR 'crushed' to increase fuel pressure.

You can make it on the factory clutch if it's in good condition and you know how to properly drive, I have been boosted for 10k miles and I'm good (50k miles total on car) but it may be on the way out soon.

And adam, PM me the details on the CC stage 4

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You have been pm'd speed.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Let me start by saying ATP is top Notch and I have also dealt with evans tuning and he is a great guy with excellent service as well .Also I have had three different turbos on my car since April its a boosted eg hatch w/k20z1 the t3 3076 r is excellent , the borg 83/75 t4 ts decent , gt35r t4 ts awesome on the street .I would probably say the 3076r would be best for your goals and they friggin Rip ! If you looking for 500+ the 35r is the way to go for the street .The biggest pain in the ass with the Garretts is probably the coolant lines going to the turbo .I have used a few different hoses and heat wrapped good but they still get brittle on the ends at the turbo keep your eye on em

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3