Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My JoTech Motorsports Review

Feedback Score
    Completely custom, there was no excuse. Even though he wasn't the one fabricating the downpipe, it was his project, he should have done it correctly. I guess that this review finally go to his attention because I received a call from him yesterday out of the blue.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Solid point. That's weird, what did he say?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    an update with my car and my situation. recently my clutch went bad(not sure the reason yet), so of course i wasnt happy. i got a call from jotech and we talked an i let him know that i wasnt very happy with how everything went down originally, and with the current state of my car.. so Jotech is doing everything and anything to help me.. hes really going out of his way to make sure im happy with my car.. now i just have to wait for competition clutch to send me a new clutch, and have jotech install it..

i felt like i had to give some type of update because all i posted was the bad jotech did and not the things he did to help me(he did install my LSD and clutch for free because of the long wait).. theres more to the story then just how long he had my car for. my original post was kind of misleading because i only posted half the story.. please ignore my original comment, and i will post a final conclusion when i get my car back from jotech..

Fijiblu10 i hope everything goes well with your car and you resolve the issues your having..

Feedback Score
    I'm glad that he is finally helping you with your problems. I just hope that Jotech doesn't pull the same thing over on you AGAIN. Another unsatisfied customer besides yourself contacted me today regarding his issues. He told me that Jotech called him trying to fix the problems that they had in the past. It seems as though maybe Jotech has realized that he has burned too many bridges and needs to make some adjustments.

Unfortunately for myself, last night I was driving and all of a sudden my car started making the loudest noise. There was definitely something wrong again! Well after a good 8 hours worth of work today I fixed the problem.

Problem: The turbo disconnected/unbolted from the the manifold. It was a major PITA to fix. I had to replaced the manifold gasket and all four bolts. The two of the bolts didn't want to fit because of the manifold and there wasn't enough space. Let's just say that I manufactured a way to ensure that all four bolts fit properly.

Needless to say after all the money that I've already spent, 90% of these problems could have been avoided in the first place if the job had been done properly. I will continue to update this situation as it progresses. I'm really contemplating just getting rid of this problem entirely and selling the car. It's sad to say but it seems as though this may just be a lost cause at this point.

Feedback Score
    I didn't speak with him. I've been hearing from several different sources that he has been contacting clients that have had issues in the past, just so that they won't put him on blast online. Supposedly his business has been depleting since someone put him on blast on a couple websites(not me).

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/intro...-scammers.html

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2997672

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97095

So you tell me who's really dealing the dirt around here. This type of company should not get any type of public references in my opinion. Even if they do try to fix their problems in the past. I could keep on with my opinions and thoughts but the proof is in the pudding. Scammers and thieves is what they are! I'm sorry that I'm so upset it's just that I gave them a lot of my hard earned money and now they are trying to make it up to everyone. It should have been done right the first time!

There is no second chance for them with me, that's what I'm trying to say. I've learned my lesson, get burned once not twice.

Feedback Score
    In Brazil, Jorge do the same thing. Have many customers waiting for theirs parts.

Feedback Score
    I saw them at NSCRA in West Palm Beach, FL yesterday. I had some weird feelings seeing them there but mostly disappointment because they do have knowledge and quality shop cars but they should do the same or better for their customers. I just know that they will never work on my car or any of my future cars.

Feedback Score
    Wow, someone signed on here from BRAZIL with the same complaint about JoTech... That's a bit crazy. And Ronnie, I agree 100% shops should do that. But, pigs will be able to fly when that happens.

Feedback Score
    Supposedly I heard from someone they pulled the same stunt in Jersey too. But I don't know how credible the source is.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiblu10 View Post
    Supposedly I heard from someone they pulled the same stunt in Jersey too. But I don't know how credible the source is.
    Credibility is definitely important. I feel that, once a company has a bunch of problems with customers, random people come out of the wood-works with BS stories.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast