Full Race Traction Balls
    Treadstone Intercooler
    Koyo Radiator
    Borgwarner EFR 6758 Turbo
    Injector Dynamics 1000CC injectors
    Hondata 4 Bar map sensor
    Hondata Heatshield Intake Manifold Gasket
    Hondata Flashpro
    P2R Throttle Body Spacer Blue (Throttle Body Gaskets)
    P2R Fuel Rail Blue with Polished finish
    TWM Cable Bushings
    TWM Base Bushings
    Neuspeed Short Shifter
    Samco Sport Red Radiator Hoses
    NGR Spark Plugs
    Lineage Grounding Kit Blue
    Ingalls Power Stick
    Ingalls Torque Dampner
    Motor Mounts filled with 3M Window Weld
    Omni Clutch Master Cylinder
    Corsport Stainless Steel Clutch Line
    Custom Ported & Polished Manifold
    Greddy Turbo Timer
    Clutchmaster FX300 Clutch Kit
    ACT Street Flywheel
    Password JDM Battery Tie Down
    Mugen GOLD Oil Cap
    Mugen Radiator Cap 1.3
    Lineage Blue Grounding Kit
    Painted battery flat black
    Excelerate Gauge Pod V2
    Prosport Premium Gauges Red/White
    Oil Pressure
    Oil Temperature
    Water Temperature
    Wideband A/F
    Boost

Wheel/Suspension/Brakes Upgrades

Mugen NR's 18 x 7.5 +55 Offset
    Tires:
    Front Tires Nitto Neo Gens 245/40/ZR18
    Rear Tires Nitto NT Extreme 555 215/35/ZR18
    Rear Progress Sway Bar
    Megan Rear Tie Bar
    SPC Front Bolts
    SPC Rear Camber Kits
    Tein Basic Full Coilovers
    H & R Spacers 25 MM Front
    Ichiba V2 Spacers 20 MM Rears
    Brembo TL-S Calipers (Painted Honda Gold with Mugen Sticker)
    Brembo Front Rotors
    HAWK HP+ Pads
    Honda HFP Rear Rotors
    Russell Stainless Steel Brakes Lines
    Front and Rear Fender Rolls

Exterior Modifications

Seibon Carbon Fiber OEM Hood
    Seibon Carbon Fiber OEM Trunk Lid
    CTR Carbon Fiber Wing
    CTR Side Markers
    JDM Type R Emblems Front and Rear
    Fiji Pearl Blue Valve Cover
    Authentic Mugen Visors
    Honda Sunroof Visor
    OEM Black Grill
    Honda HFP Side Skirts & Rear Lip
    VIS Fuzion Front Lip
    8000K HID's
    3000K HID Fog Lights
    4000K Daytime Driving Bulbs
    LED License Plate Blubs
    ILDS License Plate Cover

Interior Modifications

JDM Red Carpet
    JDM Red Floor Mats
    CTR Hazard Switch
    CTR Push Start
    CTR Shift Knob
    Corsport Steering Wheel Red H
    Illuminate Red Civic Door Sills
    White LED Interior Lights
    Footwell White Led's
    Red BRIDE Shift Boot
    Red BRIDE Armrest
    DIY OEM Steering Wheel with Red Thread
    Strutking Deadpedal

Special Thanks
    Joe from autocityimports.com
    Ryan from prosportgauges.com
    Sean from powerrevracing.com
    Turbogixxer (Tuner)
    Any questions just post and I'll answer.

Civic Si EFR Dyno In Car - YouTube

Fijiblu10 Boosted Dyno Pull - YouTube

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    Nice setup! Car looks great man, future plans? Also, why is everything custom? I thought FR came out with everything

Feedback Score
    Yea but they don't make a kit for this turbo. They use the 7670 and 7064. They say this is the smallest turbo they would put on a SI but it's perfect for what I want.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    that interior shot looks awesome. I love your gauge setup by the shifter.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great car, nice to see you made it here man. Loving the brake setup, I'll be doing the upgrade with pads from the Hawk HPS to HP+ when these pads are done. But, I'm not baller enough for the brembo brakes. Great shots and setup, do you do photography?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiblu10 View Post
    Yea but they don't make a kit for this turbo. They use the 7670 and 7064. They say this is the smallest turbo they would put on a SI but it's perfect for what I want.
    Gotchya. Does boost hold all the way to redline with this setup? Seems like this turbo pulls like its an external setup - which says a lot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Great car, nice to see you made it here man. Loving the brake setup, I'll be doing the upgrade with pads from the Hawk HPS to HP+ when these pads are done. But, I'm not baller enough for the brembo brakes. Great shots and setup, do you do photography?
    Brakes work great, stop on a dime. Cons squeak so loud its embarrassing and also the brake dust that comes off is insane. This is cause because of the combination but mostly because of the pad. Needless to say I'm glad that I bought another car to daily.

I took a good amount of photography classes when I was in college, I was about 8 credits shy of a photography minor. I never took the digital or photoshop classes. I learned how to do everything with manual camera's and how to develop black & white film along with color film. I learned much more than just these basics but you get the idea. I recently bought myself a Nikon D3100 and a Canon HD1080p camcorder. Still in the learning stages of digital photography. I can't wait till I actually know how to use this monster. Practice is the best way.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    Gotchya. Does boost hold all the way to redline with this setup? Seems like this turbo pulls like its an external setup - which says a lot.
    Well the way we have it setup now it does hold boost all the way through. But with my original crap tune it didn't. With the crap tune would peak at 14.5 psi and then at the end it would be at 9.7 psi. You gotta find the right tuner for this type of a turbo, not just anyone who tunes boosted cars can handle this task.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    that interior shot looks awesome. I love your gauge setup by the shifter.
    Thanks I had someone make it but I had the idea in my head. In person it almost looks factory.

Feedback Score
    Jotech Performance Review

Before I get started with this I want to say that I DO NOT exaggerate and have emails, quotations, & other people to back up what I'm about to say. Also want to say that this is strictly customer to business review.

First of all before I even hired Jo Tech, I researched and looked for a company that would be capable of fabricating everything that I needed. I found several companies but after speaking with Jo he really sold me. I needed the car to be completed within a 17 day period & he said "No problem."

I drove the car up to Kissimmee, FL on a Saturday morning and then flew back. I asked how long do you think he said, "Papa, I should have it done by next Sunday." I was excited and happy with my decision to take the car to them.

Rather than go through all the details, to make a long story short. It took them 5 & half weeks, I had a friend drop by the shop 2 weeks into the build & he said that the car hadn't moved and all the boxes were still in the car. After the 4th week I made a surprise visit up to see the progression of the car and to my surprise NOTHING had been completed.

I had to make a list of what had to be done, which is ridiculous because I paying you thousands of dollars to do your job. They only had the intake & header off. He kept on telling me that they didn't know that the flange was different....everytime I called it was another excuse. I'm not the type of customer to harass, I'm extremely patient & understanding. But they have caller ID up there and believe me they were avoiding my calls. I would have to call from different numbers just to get updates. They didn't post any pictures of my build until about 7 days before I picked the car up.

Needless to say after 5 1/2 weeks they realistically worked on the car for about 10 days and rushed the build. Then when it came to tuning the car it was another disaster. Supposedly Colombia from CMB, his brother passed so he couldn't tune my car & I was quoted to have him tune the car. Instead they had some retard named OMAR tune it. The car made power but Jo's exact words before I left the car there originally was "If you don't make 400whp then we have a problem." The car made "386 whp & 254tq". I put that in quotes because on the dyno here locally when I went to retune it, it only put down 348 whp and 242tq. SO JO I GUESS WE HAD A PROBLEM! When I went to retune the car Omar had put a password on the flashpro so I couldn't upload any changes but COULD download his map. What he was trying to protect was his work but you need to know how flashpro works before you try to do something like that. He wouldn't give me the flashpro password, until after 4 days of arguing through text message (cause he wouldn't answer any of my phone calls) we finally came to a conclusion. I had him access my computer remotely and change the password. Once Turbogixxer and were able to retune it the car made 419whp & 313 tq. Jo problem fixed!

I'm not going to go into detail about payment but I was quoted one thing and then when I went to go pick it up he invoiced me something entirely different. $1,500 more than I was quoted. So tell me this, you guaranteed that you would have it done within the time period I asked but that didn't happen. You told me that I was going to have the car tune by CMB. That didn't happen. You quoted me something I thought was the final quote & that didn't happen. 1, 2, & 3 strikes your OUT!!! I was so angry. I didn't want to get into with him especially after a 4 hour drive up. I told him that I wasn't going to pay the final price and handed him the Florida State Law guidelines which states that before you proceed with work you have to tell the customer how much it will cost. We came to a "fair" price supposedly. He asked me if I was happy and I said "Yea" but that was just so that I could get out of there.

Ok now for the problems. The same night driving home. Both water temp gauge and oil temp gauge went out. They connected them without crimping and just wrapped it with electrical tape. I had to fix that. Next the car was over heating after I had asked Jo if need to change the radiator he said NO. Also after everything they never installed an Intake on the turbo. I asked him are you going to make an intake and he said "No there's no need for an intake." Beautiful.

Next problem, where the downpipe and the exhaust connect came apart and was dragging on the road. The downpipe is too short. I had to pull the exhaust as much as possible so that it would stay connected. I need to get an extention some how. Also the angle on the downpipe isn't enough so the exhaust hangs too low below the car. I need to get it bent too.

Next problem, it looks like they didn't have a clamp small enough for the charge pipe to connect to the turbo so they got a bigger one, cut it, and welded it. Well that lasted like a month and then the clamp failed and the charge pipe came off. That's really great work

Next problem, when they installed the new clutch master cylinder they never adjusted the engagement rod. When I took it to the track last night, the clutch started to slip after the 3rd run and wouldn't engage. Mind you I waited 30 minutes between each run. That shouldn't have happened. I waited an hour and drove the car home. Just took it for a test run now it's not slipping at all. I have to make some changes there now.

The finishing touches, they only put back 2 clips on the bottom fender lining so when I was driving the other day the fender lining came off along with the drivers side bumper.

I really can't remember much more at this point but this is pretty much the experience I had with them. I'm really disappointed in the whole experience and wish that I would have done it with another company. So I wish you the best of luck with your build but be aware that these Puerto Ricans do some shady stuff and cut corners. This is a fact. Maybe others haven't spoke out but I know 3 people personally that have had similar experiences with them. Jo is a smooth talker when it comes to getting you to bring the car there but once they have it you are at their mercy.

Sorry for the long review but I wanted to be as detailed as possible. Please don't re-post this anywhere else except for on this forum.
    Last edited by Fijiblu10; 09-03-2011 at 06:13 PM.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow, I don't know what to say really. I have heard some bad stuff about Jo in the past, but this is nuts. I know KT has had problems with them, as well as AJP, in the past too. I'm pretty speechless about this though. I was thinking of having Jo do my next transmission, but I sure as hell won't now. Shops like this (pretty much every shop) are the reason why I do all my own work.

Does anyone know any lawyers that they can ask if we can put a company review thread/section on the forums? That would be a good thing..

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Wow that's crazy bcuz he seems like a super cool dude! But that's usually how the crooks suck u in. I can't believe he threatened to ban u for posting this. I hate half ass workers. I don't think that any shop has done a good job on any of the cars, if it wasn't for Si speed 17 I probally woulda lost money to a shop but thankfully I did all my own work and the car turned out beautiful .....kinda lol
    Btw if u wanna buy an intake I have a custom one made by go power to fit the EFR w/ a velocity stack & velocity stack style filter. Hit me up on 8th

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast