Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
Wow, I don't know what to say really. I have heard some bad stuff about Jo in the past, but this is nuts. I know KT has had problems with them, as well as AJP, in the past too. I'm pretty speechless about this though. I was thinking of having Jo do my next transmission, but I sure as hell won't now. Shops like this (pretty much every shop) are the reason why I do all my own work.

Does anyone know any lawyers that they can ask if we can put a company review thread/section on the forums? That would be a good thing..
If your going to do your tranny you either go Albin or go home. Jotech shaves the gears and does some weird stuff that I don't know if I could trust after what I've been through. I know with certain projects they do it correctly but it "should" be that way with every customer.

My best friend is a lawyer and there isn't any law that say that we can't do a review section for companies and customers. The only thing is that the site has to approve of it. This is a forum site. You can post anything you like on here. It's all based off of opinions anyway. But 8thcivic has moderators that protect companies so they don't get a bad name. So imagine.