Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fijiblu10's EFR 6758 Build

Feedback Score
    So I had some time today throughout my work day and called clutchmasters. I am sending them the clutch because it may just be the FX300. The shop that installed my clutch is a Competition Clutch dealer and doesn't deal with clutchmasters. So they may have been mistaken in stating that this isn't a clutchmasters clutch.

I feel like an hypocrite now because I'm here accusing Jotech of something that they might not have done. My mistake for not calling clutchmasters before I started making false accusations. But really can you blame me after everything that I've been through. Oh well. We will find out in a week or so. I'm mailing it out tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    Update....FX400 is awesome and I finally broke in the clutch. I was tried on the highway by a 240SX. Dropped, front mount, exhaust....definitely not stock. Let's just say that I didn't even have to get out of 4th gear. I absolutely parked him. I had a camera in the car but my friend who was filming forgot to push record. Regardless from 65 to 110 I had him by 5 cars and pulling.

Feedback Score
    wow just read everything, that really sucks man sorry to hear that. I really hate stories like this. That is why I dont trust shops. Over here theres really no one i trust and that is why i drive to PA to get my car tuned.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could have sworn I posted and responded, my bad. Glad to see you're loving the new clutch and it worked out. And, next time you decide to whoop a car get a video! :rules: Congrats on getting ROTM on 8th btw

^ And I'm with Speedy on that one. No shops around us on long island are trust-worthy. #fukemall

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I need to get a camera inside of my car at all times...lol

Thanks man!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So how has the whip been treating you, everything going well? Anything new?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    The weather has been crappy down here for the past two weeks. But I drove it tonight, it's about 70 out and she's purring. My driving record isn't the best so I'm kind scared when I get in the car. But I took down a 2010 Corvette Grand Sport the other night. From like 50 to 90 pretty just left it in third.

I'm actually looking to get a new set of wheels. I want to get something more aggressive like 17 x 9. Not sure yet what pattern but I want a big lip. No CCW or Volks too played out IMO.

Feedback Score
    haha bastard thats how aggressive i wanted to go if not x 9.5 haha we'll see once i get my car back !

Feedback Score
    I know I just need a change soon. What the ETA on your car???

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Deep Dish <3 XXR has nice deep dish wheels, but I know you like legit wheels since you have ballin NR's. I love racing vettes, many of them don't want to race though "/

My Ruckus Build

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast