Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: New from PA!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Nice looking car. I really like the HFP wheels. Welcome to the boards!
    Thanks so much!

Feedback Score
    welcome! Nice car any videos of it?
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey Jen Nice to see you came over and checked the boards out, I see you got some attention already haha.

Car looks great, I had no idea it was your first modded and boosted car, that's awesome! Any future plans in mind?

We need a video by the way

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Thanks, boosted teg! I seriously LOVE your build thread.

I actually do have a video of it on the dyno. You have to start the video at 1:47, though, otherwise you'll be sitting through close to two minutes of just watching a fan blowing. I don't know how to edit a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQrm-baDfk

And thanks Si Speed! I'm constantly paranoid about the car especially because it's my first modded and boosted car, hahaha. As far as future plans go, I used to have many but now I'm kind of trying to tone it down because it is my DD and I do 50+ miles of commuiting daily. I want the car to still be reliable, ya know? I'm thinking a few smaller things like aftercooler, motor mounts, a nicer fuel rail, maybe some engine bay "dress up" stuff. I'd LOVE to one day put Bride Maziora seats in the car....if I ever feel like dropping close to 4K on seats LOL. I don't foresee the build being done anytime soon, though. I constantly want to buy stuff for it

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I know exactly what you mean, my Si is my first modded and boosted car as well My car is my DD as well, I know exactly what you mean. Wish I could make her a garage queen though Those mods would definitely be a nice touch, especially the seats Glad to see a girl into her car, especially a boosted K series

As for video editing, do you own a Mac or PC?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Hahaha I know the feeling! Then again, if I ever did buy a DD and make her a garage queen, I think I would feel miserable driving something less fun all the time!

And I know, those seats are amazing!!

And I have a PC. A very OLD PC because I'm too broke (read: busying buying parts for my car) to bother with getting my laptop fixed.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jen. View Post
    Hahaha I know the feeling! Then again, if I ever did buy a DD and make her a garage queen, I think I would feel miserable driving something less fun all the time!

And I have a PC. A very OLD PC because I'm too broke (read: busying buying parts for my car) to bother with getting my laptop fixed.
    That's great to hear from a girl lol, "I didn't fix my laptop bc I bought a supercharger."

And I know the feeling, I couldn't keep my Si in the garage. I'd miss her too much and miss the fun driving feeling :sadwavy:

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jen. View Post

Lmao that is awesome. "girl you wanna get your nails done?

"nah got a supercharger pulley I wanna buy"

Lmao.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I know this is an old thread, but I just joined. Where in PA are ya? I'm located in northern DE. Also how are those re-760's holding up to the charger?

Feedback Score
    Oh I remember this thread, the chick with the SC Si. She went MIA a long time ago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2