Thread: GT2871R w/ all accessories, TSI Manifold, Downpipe,Testpipe, and Intake

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

GT2871R w/ all accessories, TSI Manifold, Downpipe,Testpipe, and Intake

I've decided, like many others, that I need more power. With that said, I'll be selling my turbo with all accessories, manifold, downpipe, test-pipe, and upgraded 3" intake to for a bigger turbo for my new manifold. Everything will be sold TOGETHER, will not be parted out. I don't want to be stuck with left-over parts I can't use. Please note: Parts are currently on car, these are the best pictures I can get due to our pint-sized engine bay. More pictures of this setup can be seen here: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/turbo...-build-33.html

Garrett Dual Ball-Bearing GT2871R Turbo w/accessories
    Has ~5k miles on it, zero shaft play, JetHot coated hotside. Always cooled down way before car was turned off. Never boosted within 2 minutes of arriving, and always cooled down via turbo timer before car shut off. Comes with all turbo accessories (when you buy this turbo, it comes BARE with nothing). This consists of: Upgraded 3" intake inlet (as opposed to the 2" they normally use), 3 bolt outlet for charge pipes, and 6-7psi wastegate actuator with bracket. Turbo is still warrantied from Garrett.

TSI Manifold and TSI 3" Downpipe
    Manifold and downpipe are both JetHot coated.

3" Intake
    Purchased from ATP Turbo. 3" Aluminum intake with beaded ends, Dryflow filter, and 3" 4 ply silicone coupler.

3" Test Pipe
    Custom made, connects downpipe to cat-back. Comes with 2 bungs.

***Terms of Sale: Buyer will send payment via PayPal. Once payment is received, I will take the aforementioned parts out and put my new turbo setup in. Then I will clean and send out your parts. This car is my only car, and therefore is my daily driver. This process should take approximately 1.5 - 2 weeks from the time of completed payment. Many users on here can vouch for me, as well as my iTrader rating. By accepting this sale, you agree to these terms.***

Price Breakdown:
    • The prices I paid for parts:
    • TSI Manifold: $250
    • TSI 3" Downpipe: $100
    • Testpipe: $350
    • 3" Intake: $120
    • GT2871R Turbocharger: $1,200
    • 3" Intake Inlet for turbo: $49
    • 3 Bolt Outlet for turbo: $39
    • 6-7psi Wastegate Actuator w/ bracket: $78
    • JetHot Coating for Manifold, Downpipe, and Turbo: $320
    • Total: $2,506 without including shipping (which was a few hundred)

I will be letting this all go for $2100 shipped. All parts are in pristine condition and are very well taken care of. Many members of 8thcivic can vouch for me. I ran this setup at 14psi, it yielded me high 300whp and low 300ft/lbs of torque. This setup can be ran at higher boost if you'd like.

P.S. - If you are looking to piece together a turbo kit, all that is left to make this a complete kit are: oil feed and return lines, intercooler pipes and intercooler, and fuel (injectors/pump). Then FlashPro. I pieced together this entire turbo kit myself, so any questions you may have are already answered here: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/turbo...-build-33.html I also have a complete list of parts with corresponding links.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    Sold to me a while back. Thanks to a great guy and a great seller. Just looking for a intercooler and piping now and this kit will be complete and ready to install on my ride.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.979053,-111.499712

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glad to see you joined up Ryan! If you want an intercooler suggestion from me, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link. It works great and is very affordable

Welcome to Now go make a build thread!!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I have a guy custom fabricating me one right now. $900, comes with iat flange and HKS SSQV flange and BOV. I'm just sourcing out a hondata boost Solinoid And 4bar and iat. Then I should be set.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.946239,-111.540340

Feedback Score
    And that somebody is on this forum.

-Varion Icaria-

- cant wait to see the end results of the intercooler set up. Should be good!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.970602,-111.428981

Feedback Score
    That's awesome! Ryan, post up a build thread man, we'd love to see your progress