Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Comptech Engineering SC system stages 1,2,and 3!!!!

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The members on this forum who have posted in your thread are only trying to make sure the right information is posted. Members like these are invaluable - they make sure that the right information is put forth so other members will be purchasing the right setup. As a seller, you never want a buyer to receive and install your item(s) and have different results than originally posted by the seller.

To alleviate this situation, boosted sleeper will need to put up a dyno sheet/video proving his power claims, as well as larger pictures with "BoostedK20.com" on the information sheet. The reason I'm asking this is because you are new to BoostedK20.com so members aren't sure of your exact setup, and your numbers are much higher than anyone else running a CT supercharger. Please understand this is in fairness for the potential members interested in your kit.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Ok sorry but it's time for me to chime in... I'm sorry but your numbers are 100hp over easily. Stage 2 I can see 260-285 and stage 3 around 300whp but without a cooling system thats pushing it. On this style blower there is no physical way of making 400whp. Unless you are shooting some nitrous in that beast. Even with meth which is mostly a cooling agent a little of 300whp is it. You show me the dyno of this claimed 380hp and we can talk. Until then you are highly misleading people because its not possible. I know the ins and outs on superchargers and have down a lot of research and own myself. Unless you are running a twin screw like the m90 or the lysholm twin screw 300-330 is it.

Feedback Score
    that supercharger is only good for 300 tops with cooling. my buddy has ct stage 2 and lots of other good bolt ons. he only made 280 on a dyno. no way you are making 400hp. i have a jrsc making 280 also. i beleve the dyno you went to had inflated #s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2