Thread: Giving and Keeping Track of User Reputation

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Giving and Keeping Track of User Reputation

The User Reputation System allows members to leave comments about one anothers' posts, which contributes to their overall 'reputation'.

User Reputation, in its simplest form, is a ranking of a user's benefit to the forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all forum users that choose take part in it. Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.

To contribute to a user's reputation, simply click on the Reputation icon on the bottom left of their post (underneath the user information column).

Every user's reputation is shown in the lower portion of the user information column of every post. They are the colored bars, above shown to be green in this case.

Remember to leave feedback for posts with a purpose - DIY's, good information on your setup, etc.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is there a way we could do this on tapatalk? I dont use a computer so tapatalk is the best way for me to be able to participate in such things.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is something that tapatalk should have on it as well. You might have to mess around with it and see how it would work because I don't use tapatalk, and their support isn't very supportive in terms of forum support. If the feature is a part of the forum, it should be on tapatalk in some way.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Awesome, this board could definitely use reputation. Actually, I've noticed this was here for a long time but I guess people needed to know how to use it. Good stuff!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build