Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Racing CHAT Thread

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    :sadwavy: How long do you store it for? I've never had to store a car before, what do you do? Just use fuel stabilizer?

I use stable yeah. And jack it up off the ground. But I completely tear it apart. I pulled the engine already too. You'll see why as we go...

I will have it in storage till it's nice and we had first rain fall to clear the salt

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    I use stable yeah. And jack it up off the ground. But I completely tear it apart. I pulled the engine already too. You'll see why as we go...

I will have it in storage till it's nice and we had first rain fall to clear the salt
    I'd love to be able to store my car. I think it blew up with a full tank lmao so I have 40 sum dollars of crap gas in there. Lol at least it wasnt race gas right? Lol

Can't wait to see what you have planned for we this winter.

If you get bored I'll send my car to your house you you to relocate some shit. And abs delete and all that. Lol
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post

Wow, I wish I could store my car. Pulling the motor is a bit of a thing to do, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    I'd love to be able to store my car. I think it blew up with a full tank lmao so I have 40 sum dollars of crap gas in there. Lol at least it wasnt race gas right? Lol

Can't wait to see what you have planned for we this winter.

If you get bored I'll send my car to your house for you to relocate some shit. And abs delete and all that. Lol
    Damn! Yes, at least it wasn't race gas for sure! Isn't race gas leaded?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Wow, I wish I could store my car. Pulling the motor is a bit of a thing to do, no?

Damn! Yes, at least it wasn't race gas for sure! Isn't race gas leaded?
    Once you go above 110 I think it is.
    Tire slayer

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Pulling the engine takes about 2 hours ish? Depends how lazy I'm feeling. So no big deal. Not sure about the race gas question... But I'm going to replace with corn for next season

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    2 hours is fast. Especially with our subframe. I only pulled the trans out of my car before to install the LSD and my stage 4 clutch. But that took about 2 hours alone for removal.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    finally got my car all together. followed the wrong diagram on how boost lines need to go to the mac and it fcked everything up for me, coulda been done a couple months ago if not for that. gonna hit the meet tonite. its been so long havent raced since like febuary.

i think ima call out a weak evo or 240 and lose on purpose then let everyone call me out since theyll think im slow

time to pull in that $$$

Feedback Score
    I wish I could race for money, I'm too afraid too. Silly as it sounds. You definitely have a good strategy for hustlin tho! And can you do a DIY on the boost lines please? I need one and the forum doesn't have a solid one, especially since you had a problem and figured it out that'd be dope!

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    2 hours is fast. Especially with our subframe. I only pulled the trans out of my car before to install the LSD and my stage 4 clutch. But that took about 2 hours alone for removal.
    My best was 27 minutes from start to end removing the transmission....

Feedback Score
    K I'll post a diagram later

Fckn saddest day of my life, got too cocky and lost a bill fml

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast