Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Racing CHAT Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    I was running pump gas not sure about the evo he had a 6262 .The Evo dont want none now I would smoke that shit with new set up
    what were ur numbers on the old set up?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My best friend has an EvoX, he just got a tune with COBBAccessport and claims 425awhp.. We'll see who wins between my Si and his evo. It will be Go-Pro'd, don't worry

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    How do u do against ur friends w/ the gt35's?

Can't wait I gotta see this!!!! Every Evo around here swears there like 400+hp but my buddy w/ a 100 shot & bolt one can hang w/ em

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Didn't have my camera ready for this one, but it was really funny. I was on the highway and a MazdaSpeed6 merges on ahead of me. So, I sped up and got next to him. Rolled my window down and pointed forward (the universal "wanna race" gesture). He laughed, vented his BOV, and downshifted. I laughed inside , downshifted, and waited. He was too retarded to beep, and my horn isn't working, so we just went for it. Didn't even get out of 3rd gear. He pulled up next to me and goes, "WHAT DO YOU GOT IN THAT THING?!" So I shrugged

Man, I love surprising people.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sounds like allot of fun. Lol. Element of surprise is great. I can't stand it driving to work and a Srt-4 drive by me with the bov sounding off when I don't have my car out. Seems I can never find these cars again once me and the beast are taking a cruise.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Sounds like allot of fun. Lol. Element of surprise is great. I can't stand it driving to work and a Srt-4 drive by me with the bov sounding off when I don't have my car out. Seems I can never find these cars again once me and the beast are taking a cruise.
    ^ Story of my life. It always seems that when I'm in my car, no one's around. But, the second I'm in a friends car, BOOM: tons of people.

Feedback Score
    I was on my way home today. I was sitting at a red light turning left. There are 2 lanes turning left at this light then it merges to 1 lane about 1/8 mile up right before a sharp 35mph curve. I was in the right lane of the 2 and this guy rolls up blarring eminem songs with all his windows down. It was when eminem first hit the rap scene. Super old songs. Anyway, he was in a sunfire coupe all riced out. I just knew that once the light turned green he was gonna make a run for it and try to get in front of me before the turn. Sure enough on green he did just that. He stomped it peeling tires and i just slowly proceeeded to make my turn.

Being that im on the far lane he got a good 2 car lead on me before i even decided to take care of business. Once i straightened my car out i slammed it while in 1st gear catching up to him. Hitting 2nd gear i just blew his eardrums out with my supercharger whine going right past him at 65mph like he was standing still. Shifted into 3rd and got up to 80mph taking the turn with ease. Then i just cruised the rest of the way since he was 15 cars back. He realized he had no chance and just called it quits. Haha.

What the hell was he thinking. A sunfire at that. He was so grungy looking too. He really was the posterchild for the sorriest looking human on the jerry springer show.

I just love when people try to test my car. Its a stock looking sleeper so i get tested all the time. I always drop peoples jaws when i leave them in the past. I just couldnt live without my supercharger. Lol

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    I'm not going to have any fun stories for months.... I put the car away today

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
    I was on my way home today. I was sitting at a red light turning left. There are 2 lanes turning left at this light then it merges to 1 lane about 1/8 mile up right before a sharp 35mph curve. I was in the right lane of the 2 and this guy rolls up blarring eminem songs with all his windows down. It was when eminem first hit the rap scene. Super old songs. Anyway, he was in a sunfire coupe all riced out. I just knew that once the light turned green he was gonna make a run for it and try to get in front of me before the turn. Sure enough on green he did just that. He stomped it peeling tires and i just slowly proceeeded to make my turn.

Being that im on the far lane he got a good 2 car lead on me before i even decided to take care of business. Once i straightened my car out i slammed it while in 1st gear catching up to him. Hitting 2nd gear i just blew his eardrums out with my supercharger whine going right past him at 65mph like he was standing still. Shifted into 3rd and got up to 80mph taking the turn with ease. Then i just cruised the rest of the way since he was 15 cars back. He realized he had no chance and just called it quits. Haha.

What the hell was he thinking. A sunfire at that. He was so grungy looking too. He really was the posterchild for the sorriest looking human on the jerry springer show.

I just love when people try to test my car. Its a stock looking sleeper so i get tested all the time. I always drop peoples jaws when i leave them in the past. I just couldnt live without my supercharger. Lol
    Gotta love people Sleeper status FTW! I love surprising people, and I love the idiots who think they're going to win. ESPECIALLY v8 guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    I'm not going to have any fun stories for months.... I put the car away today
    :sadwavy: How long do you store it for? I've never had to store a car before, what do you do? Just use fuel stabilizer?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have some really crappy videos I can upload, just have to find the time for it. I need a camera mount in my car just for street racing on the fly

My Ruckus Build

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast