Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Racing CHAT Thread

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Nice man, you pulled pretty hard in the first run. I'm liking the go-pro camera, how does it stick so well? Take a couple pics of it mounted if you don't mind
    When you buy the gopro motorsports kit it comes with a suction cup mount that's supposed to take speeds well over 100mph.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's pretty cool, how much did you guys pick them up for?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Usually $299
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score

race

that race was a tie / neck and neck the whole time to say I did very well is an understatement we were side by side the only time he pulled on me was when he took off first and was brake boosting if you watch the first race and there are two races in that vid he pulled away at first as I was in second gear and only run 10 lbs in second but once I went to 3 rd at 18 lbs the k 20 pulled up next to him and would have passed him if he had to go to the next gear he said that himself but watch the race again he jumped and pulled 1 - 1.5 car lengths and the k 20 pulled right up next to him .The second race in that vid he jumped again and the k 20 stayed right there the whole time til I bounced the limiter in 3rd and again had he shifted to the next gear the hatch would have passed him . " FEAR NO EVO " F==k an EVO my new engine/Block just got done at the machine shop today so lets see how the next vids look LOL cant wait til next time when the hatch is built and on 28- 30 lbs cars like that evo are gonna be a waste of my time

Feedback Score

go pro

I mount mine on the drivers door so its easy to start and stop the video it works great and yeah its $300 plus the viewfinder/backpack for it was $80 and I just got a roll bar mount for $25 it makes it complete .I have had the go pro on my drivers door at over 140 mph and it stayed just fine .I have had it on there for some long drives also at highway speeds ++ and had no problems with the suction cup mount I like the go pro but seldom use it to be honest

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    that race was a tie / neck and neck the whole time to say I did very well is an understatement we were side by side the only time he pulled on me was when he took off first and was brake boosting if you watch the first race and there are two races in that vid he pulled away at first as I was in second gear and only run 10 lbs in second but once I went to 3 rd at 18 lbs the k 20 pulled up next to him and would have passed him if he had to go to the next gear he said that himself but watch the race again he jumped and pulled 1 - 1.5 car lengths and the k 20 pulled right up next to him .The second race in that vid he jumped again and the k 20 stayed right there the whole time til I bounced the limiter in 3rd and again had he shifted to the next gear the hatch would have passed him . " FEAR NO EVO " F==k an EVO my new engine/Block just got done at the machine shop today so lets see how the next vids look LOL cant wait til next time when the hatch is built and on 28- 30 lbs cars like that evo are gonna be a waste of my time
    I knew he jumped. Lol. I was like awww that's dirty. Lol. Car sounds like it's running strong man. Keep the vids coming. This car is amazingly clean. Woot to you my good sir! It was good to see you at the show on Sunday.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score

jumped

I dont know to say he purposely cheated but neither one of us had a working horn I think cause neither of us did the three beep thing we simply took off and he brake boosted both times so the Evo Jumped out both times in the first moments of the race .I did not brake boost which probably wouldn't have done me much good cause I would have just spun the tires anyhow .The Evo had the advantage there being all wheel drive he brake boosted and put the power right to the ground instantly .My hatch had to play catch up but had no problem pulling right up next to him once in 3 rd gear .Hands down it had to be the best/closest race I have ever had since I have owned any car .I 'd do it again in a heartbeat it was fun and the Evo guys were pretty cool .It was good to see you to Adam sorry I didnt recognize you at first I only met you that one other time at Absolute and man having a Honda and being 40 people sure do seem to remember me a lot more than I remember them lol I have met so many cool people since getting into the whole Honda scene and I Love my Honda , talking Hondas and having fun in them
    Last edited by vdubkilla; 06-17-2011 at 01:23 AM.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why don't you having a working horn lol I don't think I could live a day in NY without one.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea mark I had fun man. Even tho I was only there for about an hour. And I believe he has an aftermarket steering wheel and the horn just isnt hooked up. But as my horn I just rev at ppl if they do something dumb. Lol
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would do that, but my 3" exhaust is ridiculously quiet and my car is internally gated

My Ruckus Build

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast