Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31323 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Racing CHAT Thread

Feedback Score
    When u broke ur trans were u on slicks?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    When u broke ur trans were u on slicks?
    No I was on street tires 225/40/18 falkens showing a friend what it would do lol

I drove it like I stole it and when I hit 4th it popped out of gear and I put it back in and when I let out the clutch with it in 4th it sounded like rocks hitting my transmission case

Sent using my Galaxy S3

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A lot of people's tranny's fail when not even beating on them, usually due to metal exhaustion. At least you were enjoying it at the time, lol.

Thinking about starting to get some runs in on weekends or at night mid-week, but I'm running out of fuel in 4th gear. So, I'll have to wait until spring time. Oh well, I'll hustle some runs on the Ruckus in the mean time.
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 09-23-2012 at 12:33 PM.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Double post fail.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    A friend of my boi had a race set up w/ this crew I hate so of course my money was on him. Well anyways the cars were all done burning out and revving getting ready to take off, then we see a bike come up and the crowd is waving for the bike to go around....then the bike turns its red and blues on and we realized it was a bike cop. We all had to scram and there was no run. Idk if I'm more mad about not being able to potentially win that $$$ or the like 30 miles we had to drive to get to that spot >:l

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    A friend of my boi had a race set up w/ this crew I hate so of course my money was on him. Well anyways the cars were all done burning out and revving getting ready to take off, then we see a bike come up and the crowd is waving for the bike to go around....then the bike turns its red and blues on and we realized it was a bike cop. We all had to scram and there was no run. Idk if I'm more mad about not being able to potentially win that $$$ or the like 30 miles we had to drive to get to that spot >:l
    That sucks, I'd be happy that you didn't get caught or locked up. $$ can be won another time

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    good point!! over here if u get cought its supposed to be a 30 day impound, some times the car gets crushed

Feedback Score
    so last week i broke off this cocky ass evo that came up to me wanting to run, this clown had the nerve to say "from a 25 roll how much space do u need? 3 cars 4 cars?". his whole crew was looking at my car clowning cuz it looks stock. then his boi saw the front mount and said ay its turbo i wouldnt give me more than 2 cars. and i say nah its supercharged. and then the guys says ya but thats probally close to 300 (i am on the inside). so we run at a 40 roll, i get 2 cars and i rape him but after 4th i let off and just coasted to the finish line and let him catch up. later when they pay up he says "aww u guys some smart MF's if we wouldnt have given u space we woulda beat u"......so guess what! we gonna run again in the next couple days!!!! cha chang!!!

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Haha too funny. You'll beat him agin. Hell you can probably beat him from a dig

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice, you'll whoop him again dont worry. Make some $$ this time

My Ruckus Build

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31323 ... LastLast