Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread: FPR and return.

Feedback Score

FPR and return.

So many questions surrounding this. I have read the spaz guide off club RSX,

Plan is to......

Use an AN6 or 8 feed and use the OEM feed as a return. Any issues with doing this? And what is the power limit this will run out or start to cause issues?

The main questions I have are surrounding what happens to the OEM FPR within the pump?

What goes in, out where ever with the pump?

And what's he best configuration with the aftermarket FPR? I'm not arsed about being overly tucked or anything, so will run whatever is preferable performance wise?

I found some in formation around but it all pretty much gravitates back to the spaz guide. As car is a daily, I don't want idle issues, below 1/4tank issues.

If someone could explain what's going on in this pic and if it's a good guide to follow

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    Think I may have read the spaz guide wrong......

His way looks perfect now. Any body used his method with any issues

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, let's get info from the horse's mouth! And he's no horse: [MENTION=28]Spaz[/MENTION] and some others [MENTION=40]monjarassi[/MENTION] [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION]

Our BoostedK20 Si is no DC5, but we did use the OEM feed as the fuel return. It worked perfectly, just had to modify the in-tank fuel cage and put the AEM FPR directly on the fuel rail. What fuel pump are you going with? And what injectors?

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What fuel do you plan to run? E85? Pump gas? I ran new line feed and return. I would not use stock feed as a return. Too small in my opinion stock fpr is eliminated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    No E85 over here, be 97/99 pump fuel with 1000cc deitschwerks injectors, and may change my 255 pump to a 320.

Any issues from eliminating stock FPR? Rough idle/ below 1/4 tank issues?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I personally think you'll be fine with OEM feed as the return. Works fine in my car, brought my duty cycle down significantly, and I'm still running 1000cc injectors.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    No E85 over here, be 97/99 pump fuel with 1000cc deitschwerks injectors, and may change my 255 pump to a 320.

Any issues from eliminating stock FPR? Rough idle/ below 1/4 tank issues?
    I've never ran the car too low on gas if I'm that low I fill it. I can't risk it with the new motor. I'm afraid of running it lean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    I personally think you'll be fine with OEM feed as the return. Works fine in my car, brought my duty cycle down significantly, and I'm still running 1000cc injectors.
    What power do you manage on that? I'm currently pretty much maxing my duty at 460fw/bhp with no return

The oem feed is pretty much AN4 and if that can feed the car no issue I'm sure it will be able to return unspent fuel without much trouble?

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    I had a friend using the OEM feed as a return supercharged running 300whp. But when he went turbo it wasn't enough and had to make his own return. It really doesn't take much to make a new return. In the grand schemes of things do it right the first time and do it once.. . you know? If you're even questioning it, I don't do it.
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    What power do you manage on that? I'm currently pretty much maxing my duty at 460fw/bhp with no return

The oem feed is pretty much AN4 and if that can feed the car no issue I'm sure it will be able to return unspent fuel without much trouble?
    IIRC speed ran mid 500's on pump and over 600 on C16.

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast