Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
Cool, as long as they know. I've only seen Flossy knobs online, with no legit reviews on em in this community. I personally rock a TWM M1 Abrams. Heavy, counter-weighted, counter-sunk, and looks good. No complaints here! As for the intake and the goods, I have confidence Wayne can fab up whatever you need. I got a top-mount manifold from SRT because of ease of installation, easy intake fab (90* 4" charge pipe, super simple), and no tapping of the pan - which I'll be doing anyway over the winter haha.

I am running BBG. ~4psi in 1st (wastegate only), 8psi in 2nd, 12psi 3rd, ~19psi in 4th, 5th, and 6th. Works well for me on street tires. I need to run some drag radials though. And I still need to finish tuning with Vit, it's been years. Hope he can still do it.
The product is cool cuz custom and heavy but I mean a shift knob is a shift knob. Also there customer service is a hit or miss. haha except for when that m1 abrams is in the sun!! Yup I had to tap the oil pan for mine... Gonna be looking going to Wayne sometime this week or the next to see what we can do about the intake if not ill just put one of those screen guards on as a last resort.

Cool and Vit did that for you? Im almost done tuning with him im on the part where you drive around like a maniac for 20 mins. 19psi? damnn how much power are you putting down? im stuck at 12 psi

Also really thinking about that new hybrid racing v2 short shifter after racing a cte 9th gen with a acuity shifter... that thing blew my mind with how short his throws were.