Thread: My BlackwidowSi Turbo Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by phomonkee View Post
    I like spherical shaped heavy shift knobs thats all i care about. I actually picked up the hybrid shifter man these short throws are unbelievable. I like it alot.

Finished tuning with Vit made 380ish whp and 265tq he said the 2.5in downpipe is the only thing holding it back from 400. Which sucks cuz it cost 600$ to fab a 3in one. Also for bbg I gotta rewire my boost solenoid to the ecu says vit. Do you guys know if I can use the 3 port one from aem tru boost or do i have to get a 4 port boost solenoid. I would definitely do e85 but the closest one to me is 30 mins away.

Your on 600whp on stock trans??? Im worried about mine at this power... I know these trans are glass.
    In regards to the transmission being glass, they can last quite a while depending on how you treat them. The reality is these motors make such good numbers with forced induction that the transmissions simply cannot withstand the torque and power (stock K makes 200bhp and can easily make 600whp), yet is exacerbated by the abuse of launches, hard shifts, etc. In reality, when you're at this level of gearhead, you want to bang gears and take names - maybe even cash or pink slips. Having a stock transmission prevents that to an extent, as we run stock transmissions on 'borrowed time'. Though, there are some tranny-saving methods that can be done when you drive to extend our borrowed time!
    Last edited by BoostedK20; 12-07-2016 at 08:45 AM.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!