Thread: It's a 9thgen EH!?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

It's a 9thgen EH!?

Well guys I thought I'd finally join the group since I was invited to earlier.
    My car is a 2014 Civic SI, that I planned on getting as a new daily and leaving completely stock but after about 7-8 months of owning it I decided to do a mild setup which consisted of a Kraftwerks supercharger(120mm pulley) and Skunk2 header with the stock exhaust to keep it somewhat under the radar. The car was a fun daily that managed a 12.85@110mph with one somewhat clean pass on slicks(slipping stock clutch).
    My Kraftwerks supercharger was removed and sold yesterday so I'm starting to shape up some plans for my build over the winter. As of right now we're looking to do a custom sidewinder setup for my 9thgen since it's something not seen on this chassis, the car will have custom downpipe, dumptube, charge piping, endtanks on my Garrett core intercooler, It will also consist of a Borg Warner 62mm turbo, Turbosmart 45mm wastegate and BOV. This season I'll be running 100% stock motor and shooting for 400whp/330wtq on 91 pump gas and hopefully near the 500whp range on racefuel. Any advice, criticism, comments feel free to post, I'd appreciate all types of feedback/input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mitchellmccarthy; 12-24-2015 at 11:59 PM.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!