Quote Originally Posted by marsman328 View Post
Thanks man.

Money is the only thing holding me back at this point to finish. I've spent..... $(a large sum of money)... just in the past 3 months to get it ready for SEMA, and i have a couple thousand left to spend, so I'm just saving my pennies to finish up by the end of the year. (tune, brake booster delete kit, fluids, misc parts, misc fittings)

i am the type of guy that takes pictures of everything lol

i have a lot of pictures that i have not posted yet, i always take a lot of pictures, so ill be posting more updates as the build slowly gets finished.
Glad you take pictures of everything, that's a good habit to have! I remember times where I wish I could remember how something went before I took it apart, and I always hear the 'well if you had a smart phone you could take a picture' line. Cool man, looking forward to your updates and pictures for sure!

Also, money is definitely a holder-backer. I saw a video meme on facebook earlier today about 'oh you need to work on your car? I got exactly the tool you need!' and it's a massive tool chest. The guy pulls out the drawer and it's all $100 bills. I was