Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: any infinity tuners

Feedback Score
    rob reinen, drives a 440whp all motor k series. Worked for Humble Performance and now works with Norris. I paid rob to get the vvc going. Theres been a few cars here that miller tuned, and they didnt work very well.

Im in contact with aem to see if they can shed some light. It also has a bad idle with o2 feedback on. With kpro, car runs smooth haha
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted_teg View Post
    rob reinen, drives a 440whp all motor k series. Worked for Humble Performance and now works with Norris. I paid rob to get the vvc going. Theres been a few cars here that miller tuned, and they didnt work very well.

Im in contact with aem to see if they can shed some light. It also has a bad idle with o2 feedback on. With kpro, car runs smooth haha
    Damn. Hopefully AEM will do the right thing by you...

Feedback Score
    I got in contact with aem again. They wrote back after looking at my idle logs, and they think that my car is missfiring and not completly running on 3 cylinders. I got some tests to do and some changes to make in the session. Hopefully Friday i can sneak into storage and try them out. That could possibly explain my black smoke during a pull. I know what the car sounds like missfiring, and it should be clear during a pull. *shrugs*

10.87@137mph

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted_teg View Post
    I got in contact with aem again. They wrote back after looking at my idle logs, and they think that my car is missfiring and not completly running on 3 cylinders. I got some tests to do and some changes to make in the session. Hopefully Friday i can sneak into storage and try them out. That could possibly explain my black smoke during a pull. I know what the car sounds like missfiring, and it should be clear during a pull. *shrugs*
    Misfiring tends to sound like a towel is in the exhaust during a pull, depending on how bad the misfire is. However, is running on 3 cylinders detrimental to any extent? Could TOTALLY explain why you're not making as much power. Hmmm... keep me in the loop dude

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting. Looking forward to the results of the next step!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    I replied some in the other thread. I did what aem said. Level out the timing at idle, leveled out the target afr at idle and few more settings.

It didnt make much fo a difference. Actually, it would only run for 15 seconds then die. got worse. I deactivated each injector 1 by 1 and the car is firing on all 4.

So i hooked up kpro and it fired up/idled off a 1 minute basemap i did. No codes. There seemed to be a small miss from listening to the exaust, but that could be anything.

Im going back on NYE and going try activating the iacv with AEM, and put the factory settings from an a3 map in the iacv pid tables.

If it doesnt idle and work soon, theres a nice 92 nsx for sale in canada for 28k. Part out mighthappen

10.87@137mph

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2