Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
I will categorically not go past that power wise. I struggle down at 400bhp given our 9 months of shit weather. Only really need the big power for 4th gear plus to chase down ferraris and Porsches

Any complications of running a bigger pump? Noisy? Lumpy idle? Or anything? If there are no complications I may aswel get one like you say!

We don't have E85 so not worried about that either.
Understandable. And absolutely, you'll catch em for sure at that power level! 3rd is great too if you get sticky tires As for the bigger pump, nope! Works great actually. Installed one on my friends Si last year. Works great and makes me jealous as I didn't get it lmao. I'll get rid of mine when I need to, just a PITA to get back at it and swap. Honestly, it depends on who you ask. Ask 5 people, you'll get 5 different opinions. For what it's worth, I'd just do it once and never have to worry about it. That's my take on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
It is literally just the cost of injectors once you get em imported, or buying over here is insane price wise. Penny pinching really. Just stick with what I can

Given that I got to 460 on my current setup with no return. I would like to think I would reach target easy
That's crazy. Need to put them inside a metal can or something and disguise those to pass the x-ray machine!

Contact [MENTION=1]BoostedK20[/MENTION] with your fuel pump info. He will take care of you