Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FPR and return.

Feedback Score
    Really? That much pump needed for 5-550 at fly?

Will not be swapping Injectors simply because of the sheet cost over here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    Really? That much pump needed for 5-550 at fly?

Will not be swapping Injectors simply because of the sheet cost over here.
    Oh is it a customs thing? And it's not that you'll need it for 5-550 but it's better to be over-prepped IMHO so the system isn't at near max capacity. Know what I mean? I believe they're the same price too. I remember [MENTION=2]Si Speed 317[/MENTION] mentioned something about his AEM pump that he wanted to change it to something else for power reasons.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    Oh is it a customs thing? And it's not that you'll need it for 5-550 but it's better to be over-prepped IMHO so the system isn't at near max capacity. Know what I mean? I believe they're the same price too. I remember [MENTION=2]Si Speed 317[/MENTION] mentioned something about his AEM pump that he wanted to change it to something else for power reasons.
    I agree. I have the AEM 320lph and it's not rated for e85. They came out with the e85 model 2 months after I purchased and installed it. No biggie. Also limited on power IMO, I should've gotten the Walbro 416lph and called it a day. Wouldn't have to change for quite some time lol, that'll hold my power goals for sure. I'll have to make a larger return line (instead of stock feed) before I'll need to change the walbro 416. Just a heads up [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION]. You'll be okay with the AEM 320 but I suggest getting the Walbro for the future if you decide to push more power. 500+ gets to be slow after a while lol. That's why there's race fuel, meth injection, and so on. Plus, it's really not much of a price difference.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I will categorically not go past that power wise. I struggle down at 400bhp given our 9 months of shit weather. Only really need the big power for 4th gear plus to chase down ferraris and Porsches

Any complications of running a bigger pump? Noisy? Lumpy idle? Or anything? If there are no complications I may aswel get one like you say!

We don't have E85 so not worried about that either.

Feedback Score
    It is literally just the cost of injectors once you get em imported, or buying over here is insane price wise. Penny pinching really. Just stick with what I can

Given that I got to 460 on my current setup with no return. I would like to think I would reach target easy

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will categorically not go past that power wise. I struggle down at 400bhp given our 9 months of shit weather. Only really need the big power for 4th gear plus to chase down ferraris and Porsches

Any complications of running a bigger pump? Noisy? Lumpy idle? Or anything? If there are no complications I may aswel get one like you say!

We don't have E85 so not worried about that either.
    Understandable. And absolutely, you'll catch em for sure at that power level! 3rd is great too if you get sticky tires As for the bigger pump, nope! Works great actually. Installed one on my friends Si last year. Works great and makes me jealous as I didn't get it lmao. I'll get rid of mine when I need to, just a PITA to get back at it and swap. Honestly, it depends on who you ask. Ask 5 people, you'll get 5 different opinions. For what it's worth, I'd just do it once and never have to worry about it. That's my take on it.
    It is literally just the cost of injectors once you get em imported, or buying over here is insane price wise. Penny pinching really. Just stick with what I can

Given that I got to 460 on my current setup with no return. I would like to think I would reach target easy
    That's crazy. Need to put them inside a metal can or something and disguise those to pass the x-ray machine!

Contact [MENTION=1]BoostedK20[/MENTION] with your fuel pump info. He will take care of you

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Cheers fellas. Will look into pumps anyway. Initially wasn't gonna bother going above 255lph! Lol

Better check what gear boosted k20 does, got an order to place when I'm stateside.

Feedback Score
    Cheers fellas. Will look into pumps anyway. Initially wasn't gonna bother going above 255lph! Lol

Better check what gear boosted k20 does, got an order to place when I'm stateside.
    Glad to help man. How do you go back and forth overseas to stateside? Well, I'm sure you don't swim. What I mean is, do you travel for a job? Are you in the military or something?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    Glad to help man. How do you go back and forth overseas to stateside? Well, I'm sure you don't swim. What I mean is, do you travel for a job? Are you in the military or something?
    Sorry for late reply. Only just seen this. Yeah in uk military, was working in Vegas for 6 weeks in January and bought all my parts

Went For the 400lph walbro whilst I was there, thing looks a bitch to fit due to odd shape, any tips for fitting this?
    Last edited by Jonezy; 06-29-2016 at 12:31 PM.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry for late reply. Only just seen this. Yeah in uk military, was working in Vegas for 6 weeks in January and bought all my parts

Went For the 400lph walbro whilst I was there, thing looks a bitch to fit due to odd shape, any tips for fitting this?
    I can't chime in, however [MENTION=56]PetefromtheStreets[/MENTION] can on the DC5 chassis. IIRC the cage needs some trimming.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast