Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: FPR and return.

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    114
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    IIRC speed ran mid 500's on pump and over 600 on C16.
    Mid 500whp? If so that's gonna be plenty for me! Stop at low 500s at fly unless tuner gets carried away again.....

    No Issues at all to speak of? Any idea what your power was in fly HP?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Spoolin_VTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    477
    Feedback Score
    0
    HEY [MENTION=2]Si Speed 317[/MENTION]

  3. #13
    I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Si Speed 317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    3,001
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [MENTION=77]Spoolin_VTEC[/MENTION] [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION] My bad gents! I haven't remembered to post up. I get the quote/tag email and want to post up after work, but other stuff comes up - which is bad because I don't use any other forums anymore. Too much bromance going on elsewhere lol not enough love to spread to new people. Need to make this a priority again!

    Anyways, yes sir I made a bit over 540whp on pump and 617whp on C16. I've been looking for my dyno sheets, I had them framed but they seem to have gotten lost in the mix of me moving twice within the past 18 months. My return setup is an -6an (might be -8an) feed and oem hardline as the majority of the return, but a -6an from the rail to the firewall where the stock hardline is. I have an AEM340lph in-tank fuel pump, AEM FPR set at 70psi and 1000cc injectors.. I'm back in the re-tuning phase with my ported/polished IM, but it has been about a 2 year process because I don't drive the car much. It's a shame but it is what it is. I want to work on the car more this winter, we'll see what happens. Anything you want to know [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION] just holler!

    "As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

    One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

  4. #14
    Formerly "Adm_rsx"


    PetefromtheStreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,590
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    [MENTION=77]Spoolin_VTEC[/MENTION] [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION] My bad gents! I haven't remembered to post up. I get the quote/tag email and want to post up after work, but other stuff comes up - which is bad because I don't use any other forums anymore. Too much bromance going on elsewhere lol not enough love to spread to new people. Need to make this a priority again!

    Anyways, yes sir I made a bit over 540whp on pump and 617whp on C16. I've been looking for my dyno sheets, I had them framed but they seem to have gotten lost in the mix of me moving twice within the past 18 months. My return setup is an -6an (might be -8an) feed and oem hardline as the majority of the return, but a -6an from the rail to the firewall where the stock hardline is. I have an AEM340lph in-tank fuel pump, AEM FPR set at 70psi and 1000cc injectors.. I'm back in the re-tuning phase with my ported/polished IM, but it has been about a 2 year process because I don't drive the car much. It's a shame but it is what it is. I want to work on the car more this winter, we'll see what happens. Anything you want to know [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION] just holler!
    Holla!!!!!!

    Dat power doe! 617whp is dope!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    114
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    [MENTION=77]Spoolin_VTEC[/MENTION] [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION] My bad gents! I haven't remembered to post up. I get the quote/tag email and want to post up after work, but other stuff comes up - which is bad because I don't use any other forums anymore. Too much bromance going on elsewhere lol not enough love to spread to new people. Need to make this a priority again!

    Anyways, yes sir I made a bit over 540whp on pump and 617whp on C16. I've been looking for my dyno sheets, I had them framed but they seem to have gotten lost in the mix of me moving twice within the past 18 months. My return setup is an -6an (might be -8an) feed and oem hardline as the majority of the return, but a -6an from the rail to the firewall where the stock hardline is. I have an AEM340lph in-tank fuel pump, AEM FPR set at 70psi and 1000cc injectors.. I'm back in the re-tuning phase with my ported/polished IM, but it has been about a 2 year process because I don't drive the car much. It's a shame but it is what it is. I want to work on the car more this winter, we'll see what happens. Anything you want to know [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION] just holler!
    Sweet. Thanks for that pal. Looks like that's pretty much what I was gonna do anyways So happy with it working well,

    Cheers Si.

  6. #16
    I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Si Speed 317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    3,001
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    Sweet. Thanks for that pal. Looks like that's pretty much what I was gonna do anyways So happy with it working well,

    Cheers Si.
    glad it worked out. What injectors are you running or will you be running? I know saw the eShop has a nice deal on injectors right now

    "As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

    One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

  7. #17
    Formerly "Adm_rsx"


    PetefromtheStreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,590
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    glad it worked out. What injectors are you running or will you be running? I know saw the eShop has a nice deal on injectors right now
    Boostedk20 eshop ftw!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

  8. #18
    BoostedK20.com Founder

    BoostedK20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,024
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    glad it worked out. What injectors are you running or will you be running? I know saw the eShop has a nice deal on injectors right now
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    Boostedk20 eshop ftw!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION] if you need injectors we are running a great sale right now, and will be adding fuel components to the eShop within the next few days! PM me with anything you need. FPR, fuel pumps, injectors, hose, fittings, clips, etc.


    Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

    For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    114
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    Thanks! [MENTION=1040]Jonezy[/MENTION] if you need injectors we are running a great sale right now, and will be adding fuel components to the eShop within the next few days! PM me with anything you need. FPR, fuel pumps, injectors, hose, fittings, clips, etc.
    Thanks for that, will hopefully be sticking with my 1000CC DW injectors, though a AEM/ DW 320 lph pump and ktuned FPR would be nice

  10. #20
    Senior Member Spoolin_VTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    477
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    Thanks for that, will hopefully be sticking with my 1000CC DW injectors, though a AEM/ DW 320 lph pump and ktuned FPR would be nice
    Might I suggest a Walbro 400/416 instead, don't want to be limited on fuel because of the pump in the future.. Easier to swap injectors than the fuel pump with increased power goals down the line. Just my

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •