Thread: Forged Internal k20z3 Bottom End - located in Delaware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Forged Internal k20z3 Bottom End - located in Delaware

Sold
    Up for sale is the bottom end I used on my turbo 8th gen. It has less than 8k miles since the rebuild. It has 86mm (stock sleeves) 10:1 compression JE FSR pistons designed for turbos/nitrous, Manley Turbo Tuff rods rated at 1000+hp, ACL race bearings (rod and mains), polished z3 crank, modified type-s oil pump, and ARP head studs which were only torqued down once and I used ARP ultra torque lube so they are certainly reusable. The block is in perfectly fine shape and never gave me any problems. I am selling because I have parted out all my turbo stuff because I got tired of breaking transmissions. This block paired with a simple GT30r setup and 4.3 FD in the trans powered my car to an 11.51 at 122 on pump 93. The block cost me over $2,200 to have built between the price of parts and machine shop labor. For all this I am asking $1800 + shipping OBO, please don't hesitate to make an offer, worst I can say is no. More pictures will be taken upon request.

Last edited by aLmk; 01-24-2016 at 12:19 PM.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    bump

Feedback Score
    Great price .

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [MENTION=185]aLmk[/MENTION] is this still available? Do you have any additional info or pics to help this move?

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    [MENTION=185]aLmk[/MENTION] is this still available? Do you have any additional info or pics to help this move?
    It is still available. I'm not sure what additional information could be added, I detailed everything that is part of it.

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    It is still available. I'm not sure what additional information could be added, I detailed everything that is part of it.
    It's definitely detailed. Maybe include why you chose this setup vs other setups, in case others are in the decision-making/researching process and would like info they did not know or associate between setups/brands. Just a thought.

Either way, GLWS!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    It's definitely detailed. Maybe include why you chose this setup vs other setups, in case others are in the decision-making/researching process and would like info they did not know or associate between setups/brands. Just a thought.

Either way, GLWS!
    I chose these particular parts because I wanted what I consider to be the best internals available. The Manley turbo tuff rods are used in high power turbo builds regularly and the JE fsr pistons are a somewhat new technology for a turbo piston, they are lighter and stronger than a traditional full round style piston. I did not sleeve the block because that was out of my budget, but I was able to retain the stock bore, 86MM, so it is as strong as stock sleeves can be.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    I chose these particular parts because I wanted what I consider to be the best internals available. The Manley turbo tuff rods are used in high power turbo builds regularly and the JE fsr pistons are a somewhat new technology for a turbo piston, they are lighter and stronger than a traditional full round style piston. I did not sleeve the block because that was out of my budget, but I was able to retain the stock bore, 86MM, so it is as strong as stock sleeves can be.
    GOOD INFO. Had no idea, thanks for posting that. Any hits on this yet? I'm not in the market, I'm jw. Seems like a good deal!

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sold this a few weeks ago.